Setting Up Server

Questions and solutions for all mudmoving games related problems
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Setting Up Server

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:17 pm

Hi M8s,
Need some help in setting up a server either in Qtracker or COD2 Multiplayer, or both. Can't seem to figure it out. In Multiplayer I set the parameter of the server and his "start" and the COD2 console comes up...what the hell do I do then? I want to get something set up because Hunter and I usually get together and blast one another, but if the FIP server is down we can't do much. Can someone do a step by step using whatever method is easiest? Also, I would like to use the GFM mod for the server also.

Z

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

QT setup

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:17 am

Well Zeke find us on TS and we'll help ya out.

Dutch..,

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:32 pm

Looks like I got the kinks worked out. Many thanks to Hunter for being so patient and being my lab rat, LOL. Server is named "Zeke's Madhouse",
IP is 67.185.100.154. No password yet, probably won't unless a lot of undesirebles come in. For the lads in the US you should have better ping. Chances are I will have it up and running when the FIP server isn't. Still a few tweaks to make, but it works.

Z

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell