Sunday coop game version part 2

Dates, News and Comments

Which game and mod version to fly

Poll ended at Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:54 pm

Stick with modded 4.09
No votes
Move to vanilla 4.10 - no mods
No votes
Move to modded 4.10 (HSFX + UP when it comes out)
50%
Move to unmodded 4.9 (UP vanilla History beer) HSFX unmoved pet census gerbil
25%
More beer
25%

Total votes: 8
:FI:Rabitski
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Re: Sunday coop game version part 2

Post by :FI:Rabitski » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:04 pm

Me, don't drag me into this; I'm minding my own bee's knee's making missions for Arma 2 and Lock On, waiting on CoD, about to purchases A-10, getting around to re installing RoF,getting back into cycling, thinking off selling my computer altogether; planning a trip to Ireland and England and staying on the good side of the wife (which happens to be the rear, man what an ass :) )
On a side note Dec I'm off next week if you want I can guide you through setting up Lock On.
The following is ment as a joke.
( :D :D No gay arse'd bullshit mods trying to add a bit more life to a clapped out fucked up game played by rem-tards who couldn't play the game so they may as well have something pretty to look at while there floating about in their parachutes because after ten year they still can't fly for shit. And NO mod can fix that. :D :D) That Dec, is how you a rant :badgrin:
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:10 pm

I Bow to your Superior ranting :beg: :beg:
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:40 am

:FI:Wolfhound wrote:Guy's what is the point in running a poll, that give's a result , Being that we wait to host HSFX 5 when UP has it, And we still go ahead a organize a night which flys in the face of the result. :x .START RANT I dont get it,Can we make a proper decision on this :?.We have w WW1 sim that nobody seems to want to fly now ,a new il2 game that is barely playable, and the one game that is,there's that many variations of it,its pot luck if you have the version that being used that night,Greg that voice in the wilderness were are ye i reckon i will stick to Arma and Totalwar for a while until things settle down maybe UP 45 and HSFX 16.7 or something END RANT =D] [-X
Dec - I think you misunderstood the poll - aint English a wonderful language. As I did the options, then thats my fault, I should have made it clearer. Option for HSFX 5 should have said we use that now and then move to UP when it comes out - I tried to shorten that but finished up not being clear enough. I did the missions last night and the poll, and thought I was being consistent, so once again, sorry.

If it's any consolation, I prefered your rant - because you don't shoot from the lip as often as Greg, it has far more impact when you do!
Olegs stalker

:FI:Rabitski
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Rabitski » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:32 pm

Oh I'm gutted I really thought mine was better :cry: maybe we should have a poll to see if others feel the same way ;)
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:48 pm

:FI:Rabitski wrote:Oh I'm gutted I really thought mine was better :cry: maybe we should have a poll to see if others feel the same way ;)
Well you can never have too many Poles - quite a few in the UK these days................. ;)
Olegs stalker

:FI:Armitage
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 am

Well you can never have too many Poles - quite a few in the UK these days.
same in Ireland. After english, policy is the second most spoken language followed by chinese with Irish a distant 8th.
:FI:McBiggles
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:McBiggles » Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:38 am

...yes yes poles...I'm a bit bevvied mind, now look, something to say, and then I'm going to bed. 5.0.1 arrright! Not to put too fine an elpointoreeno on it, but I mean relly, there's three of us building missions round here, I say who is this chap, and I must say as one of them, that listening constantly, to those of us who, for one reason or another, I say take your dirty hands off my filthy arm,, can't seem to find the time to get their, I know that chap!, shit together is annoying. Thank you Dan, make sure that chap stays unconscious. Look, we can do dick, and have sun day after sun day just end up burning a load of time where most of us get to do not much...people joining, or not. I have been on the other end where nothing I did worked. Chuups the perro (hispoanglo/indigo; 'sucks the dog' ) I know.
I realize it's us so, let ME do this: If you are going to fly any missions that I have built from now on, your stool needs to be consolidated around 5.0.1. or stay on the ground.
Thank you for you time this evening...

did he move?
Being Irish, he had an abiding sence of tragedy, which sustained him, through temporary periods of joy.
W.B. Yeats
:FI:McBiggles
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:McBiggles » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:11 am

...so there...
Being Irish, he had an abiding sence of tragedy, which sustained him, through temporary periods of joy.
W.B. Yeats
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:07 pm

seconded
Olegs stalker

:FI:Scott
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Scott » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...