27 Dec 09

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

27 Dec 09

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:19 am

Folks!

I hope you´ve enjoyed your Christmas holidays so far. Well, I have ... and I´ve had a bit time on my hand and created some Machine Match DF missions I´d like to host tomorrow. I´m open to host any other missions first if you would like to fly something different ... let me know what you´re up to, folks! 8)

BTW, -> here <- you´ll find the above mentioned DF missions I´ve created ... just in case you´d like to get them before tomorrow ... ;)

S'loot! ^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Mikester
The Unforseeable

Re: 27 Dec 09

Post by :FI:Mikester » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:29 am

Frank I got some Good DF missions sent to me by Fatcat, all Historical. Lots for the bombers and fighters to do. Ill make settings almost Full real leaving only the speed bar and mini map path on.

I'll try a few of them today and make sure it's running ok.

Could do the machine match first as a warm up then move on the the Historical mission ?

I could host the MM if you want?

Let me know what you think.
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:58 am

:FI:Mikester wrote:Frank I got some Good DF missions sent to me by Fatcat, all Historical. Lots for the bombers and fighters to do. Ill make settings almost Full real leaving only the speed bar and mini map path on.

I'll try a few of them today and make sure it's running ok.

Could do the machine match first as a warm up then move on the the Historical mission ?

I could host the MM if you want?

Let me know what you think.
No problems, Mike! The more people involved organizing this Sunday the better ... :D

I don´t mind not to host at all, m8! :) ^:)

Image Image
:FI:Wardog
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wardog » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Well all going to plan you can count me in for Sunday :D . I'm sure our lass won't mind me playing as she is getting a bit twitchy me not being on the computer as she is missing not being able to watch the things she wants on telly LOL

Wardog ^:) :beer: :beer: :beer:
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Sir Gen, will these missions require the HSFX 4.whatever fignuttery mods? I'm afraid I've been delinquent in applying the mods so am still running the stock 4.09M IL-2. I'd like to join you guys tomorrow if no mods are required and give you all some comic releif at my dire lack-of-practice flying skills! :D

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:42 pm

:FI:ZekeMan wrote:Sir Gen, will these missions require the HSFX 4.whatever fignuttery mods? I'm afraid I've been delinquent in applying the mods so am still running the stock 4.09M IL-2. I'd like to join you guys tomorrow if no mods are required and give you all some comic releif at my dire lack-of-practice flying skills! :D
The missions I intend to host require stock 4.09 only ... I dunno what Mikester´s require though. :-k

Image Image