Securawho? What?

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems
:FI:McBiggles
Forum Junky

Securawho? What?

Post by :FI:McBiggles » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Hello cheps. Lissen, I've had to do a complete reinstall of everything on this machine...long story: There must've been some type of power loss in this wing of the house. I relly never use this side in the Winter. Cold you know. Much warmer on the other side, the side with the beach. Do try and follow along. Anyway, the only reason I'd noticed was, I'd gone looking for some of the dogs. They'd been gone for ages, and last seen haring off in the direction of same said unused wing. Still with me? Right. As I'd missed the last bus, and it took some time to whip a team of bearers together, it was even longer before we even heard the barking. After a quick lunch in one of the halls, we struck camp and set off once more in search of the dogs, whose barking could now be heard over the din kicked up by the beaters...heathen swines. So, after drinks, we entered the Library to find the dogs had chased some family of beggers up into the shelves. Took ages to calm them done. Even longer to get them to relax enough to come away from the shelves. Well I didn't want them endanged while the staff set about shooting the vermin away from the books now did I? I'm not completely heartless. Anyway, while there was some mopping up going on; there were some who insisted on clinging to the ladders and kicking to and froe along the shelves...well it's sporting for awhile, it was then I was informed during the damage assesment that it was determined the value of this machine could not be put on the the kin of these unfortunates. So I have to fix it. Which more or less what I've had somebody manage to do. The thing is, as I was watching them install '46 and patch up to 4.08m we got this little gray box thingy on the screen that said it didn't want the backup discie, it wanted the original disc. The cheek I thought what? It's this Securacom something or other, I don't know who they are. What's relly browning me is the fact that I did put in the origional disc, shiney right out of the box. So does anybody know what to do? Is there a way to make this machine not do this? Some of the staff are at their wits end.
Must desh. I'm off to supervise chaining down the ladders, and look at some bigger dogs.
Toodles.

Mcb
Being Irish, he had an abiding sence of tragedy, which sustained him, through temporary periods of joy.
W.B. Yeats
:FI:McBiggles
Forum Junky

Re: Securawho? What?

Post by :FI:McBiggles » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:36 am

Never mind. Got it sorted.

M
Being Irish, he had an abiding sence of tragedy, which sustained him, through temporary periods of joy.
W.B. Yeats
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:32 am

:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:52 am

WHAWT??? Beggars on the ladderrrrzzz?? Bloody 'Ell. Just waht is the land land of dis-enchantment coming to? FFS!! :roll:

Glad ya got the problems ironed out. :D
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!