CoD4: Modern Warfare

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

CoD4: Modern Warfare

Post by AltarBoy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:31 pm

Got this game yesterday and I highly recommend it. You'll need a pretty robust machine to get all the eye candy from it. My new rig handled it pretty good with all settings at their highest. Hell they even resurrected SAS Captain Price in the missions. How can a British SAS Captain live from the 40's till present day without growing old? Must be that Lipton Tea. :lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

I was thinking ...

Post by :FI:Genosse » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:40 pm

... to get it but as usual I am broke. Apart of that I don´t have that much time I´ve once used to have. But X-mas comes for sure ... and what else is the proper and apposite gift to our holy feast like a PC war game?

Me loves absolute commerical exploitation of Christian holidays! :? :roll: :shock:

Peace! ^:)
Last edited by :FI:Genosse on Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Re: I was thinking ...

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:54 pm

:FI:Genosse wrote:
Me loves absolute commerical exloitation of Christian holidays! :? :roll: :shock:

Peace! ^:)
Especially when theyre hijacked pagan holidays :lol:

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:15 pm

Hell, everything is exploited these days.

I'm thinking of sneaking out of the house, go to the mall and get that new Medal Of Honor: Airbourne and Company of Heroes games without the wiff knowing. But alas that woman have a 6th sense when I do that. Can't wait to get home and complete that hellishly hard misson of the USMC on CoD4. Love going Night Vision and taking out dem bad guys. :lol:

Aw, c'mon Gen sell de dog, sell a cow, sell Falcon (going cheap), sell de house, sell a kidney. Then get CoD4. :lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:34 pm

CoD 4 is a fun game but short. Crysis is great too, and its really long. TimeShift is a fun game to consider also.

:)
DS
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein