Squadron skins: Let's get ornagidez!!

Painters and skinners. Somewhere to show off skins and look for artistic inspiration.
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:16 pm

I sent Noter, Sneaky, Snaphoo and Genosse a pm with an excerpt of Gurb's message to me just so no info is lost in transferrence.

Remember, those are Gurb's passwords and stuff! ](*,)

I named the sub-folders using all the iterations of aircraft that a particular skin will fit; hopefully for ease of use. The individual skins are named with a generic aircraft name, the paint style, squadron number and skinner.

Questions?

Gripes?

Changes?

LMK!

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Gurberly
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gurberly » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:38 am

compressed files only.. i.e. zip/rar not the uncompressed bmp's.
I fear no beer

:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:25 am

Gurb,

I got your PM. I still have spaces?

Okay, I'll check again and get rid of them tonight or tomorrow AM. I kept the first few batches of skins unzipped just to allow for any more pilot add-ons. I'll go back tomorrow and zip them up.

If anyone wants to see some of the work done so far, go to http://www.nerb.ca/fi_skins/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Your tax dollars at work!

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.