Once upon a long Ago...........

Everything that got nothing to do with games we play ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

Once upon a long Ago...........

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:10 pm

There was agame called "Outlaws" my first F.P.S. game i played online.
and hell what a game and what a experience for me.

Outlaws...... and I feld one myself...

hours.... days.. months.. more then 3 years i spend my time on this game
online as a Cowboy " Mr. Fix "

And then came "Deperados" a few years later and i thought ahh here is da sequel to outlaws, but the name of the game was choosen right, and i was pretty desperate after the first hours behind this game......

I never touched it again after the first trials..
but then sudenly in 2006 at 23:55h. on the sunday the 19th of august, after a Flying sesion i was wandering on the path called internet and........

I saw this title " Call Of Juarez " screaming to me and i checked it out................

Well Well Well there it was My Sequel to outlaws "Call of Juarez"
Call of Duty in da Wild Wild Fecking West.
Man O Man This is what i want .

The Wild west scene in da F.P.S. World I Checked out da screenies and they are Fabulistic in one word.

I think i will be alone in this But I do not care I gonna get my boots and oil that old rusty sixshot gun and give them hell.

for those soldiers Who always wanted to be A Cowboy at first here is da linky..

CALL OF JUAREZ

I am a lonesome poor Cowboy ..... a Long way from home........

YIEEEEHHHHHAAAAA Hidy up

Dutchy Luke..,

Get The Teaser HERE

and..........

Get The in-game movie HERE
South Texas, 1882 -
Billy Candle has just turned 19 and he stands accused of murdering his mother and stepfather. Hot on his trail is Reverend Ray McCall, his stepfather’s brother and an infamous gunfighter who believes the Lord has chosen him to be Billy’s judge, jury and executioner.

Call of Juarez is an epic western adventure about vengeance, survival and the search for a legendary lost treasure.

Key Features

* Wild West: As seen in some of Hollywood’s most memorable feature films, immerse yourself in the most authentic Wild West environments and scenarios ever experienced on the PC, including saloon brawls, train robberies, old-time shootouts, and bare-knuckle brawling.

* Dual Gameplay: Play as two opposing characters, each equipped with differing skills, abilities and weaponry. As Billy, use your bow and craftiness to sneak in and out of trouble; as Ray, stop enemies in their tracks with your mesmerizing preaching, only to take them down with your six-shooter moments later.

* Multiplayer: Shoot your way out of some of the Old West’s most infamous events, such as Billy the Kid’s shootout at Stinking Springs Ranch, in one of several objective modes or take the law into your own hands and hunt down a band of outlaws on the run with your friends in co-op mode!
The multiplayer mode allows all players connected in LAN or on Internet
to write their own western against other players. Bank or train robbery, showdowns in the middle of the town,… Based on the most famous FPS multiplayer modes (Deathmatch, Team-deathmatch, Capture the flag), developers offer game modes with a unique atmosphere. Through the diversity of its maps, its playable characters (sheriffs, outlaws, Indians, Yankees) and its range of weapons, Call of Juarez immerses players in greatest westerns scenario-like.
Moreover, Call of Juarez offers, for the most fastidious, high quality tools for creation, parameters’ definition and administration of dedicated servers.

* Technology: Using the third installment of Techland’s own Chrome game engine, Call of Juarez recreates the distinct rough-and-tumble beauty of the Old West through detailed and realistic environments and levels that spread across miles of terrain.

* Reactive AI: Encounter intelligent Old West enemies, each with individual skills, who use their environments to their advantage, employ suppressive fire and work together as a group to shoot you down.

* Weapons and Equipment: Take to the dirt roads on your horse, equipped with genuine Wild West weaponry and equipment like the standard issue six-shooter or the traditional bow and arrow.

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...