FINDING AND FLYING

Dates, News and Comments
Airhawk14
Professional Boardie

FINDING AND FLYING

Post by Airhawk14 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:43 pm

I will be on Friday, June 23rd and I am having trouble finding you guys. It would be great if you guys could tell me if their are any sessions on Friday. If their is it would also be great if you could tell me when and where their at.

"When you risk it all, the sky is the limit."Quote from Motion Picture "Flyboys".
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:51 pm

Hello Airhawk14!

Did you e-mail me recently mate? I lost all my e-mail due to an unexpected reformat over the weekend.

Well there will be a session of Historic Encounters tomorrow night starting at 10:00 p.m. Atlantic time. Just click on my banner below and you will be sent to the Historic Encounters website. On the Home page is information concerning game settings, time and IP address (write down the IP address).

Also, you can now click on a plane image next to the game settings information and be sent to a Setup page that explains exactly what you need to do in order to join the session.

Do you need our TeamSpeak server address and password? Before I forget you also need a merged installation of the IL-2 series with the latest paid addon - version 4.05.

PM me mate if you have any questions.

TS!
Airhawk14
Professional Boardie

Post by Airhawk14 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:58 pm

I do think I need the Teamspeak server and address. Also I don't think I emailed you, but hope to soon.

"When you risk it all, the sky is the limit."Quote from Motion Picture "Flyboys".