BF2 Euro Force

Everything that got nothing to do with games we play ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

BF2 Euro Force

Post by :FI:Macca » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:51 am

- isn't the EA pat(c)hetic?
"Euro Force delayed. New patch coming soon to address issues discovered with 1.2. No dates for either yet. Community update due later today."
source - EAGames.pl
Although patch 1.2 included several fixes that we know were eagerly awaited, it unfortunately introduced some new issues. These are being addressed immediately and we are working around the clock to resolve those. Patch 1.21 (coming soon) will be tested in a limited beta with select Battlefield community members starting as early as this week. We’re doing this to ensure a clean release of 1.21. In addition, we have decided to postpone the Euro Force Booster Pack until sometime after the release of the updated 1.21 patch.

Stick to this web space for additional information soon.

On a more pleasant note, Battlefield 2 hit somewhat of a milestone last night with over 52,000 simultaneous players. This is the highest number of players we’ve seen at one time for Battlefield 2 and almost 4 times more than the peak number of Battlefield 1942.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

The team at DICE and EA
from Totalbf2

crap.

S!
Mac
ImageImageImage
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:49 am

Yeah...
Patch 1.21 (coming soon) will be tested in a limited beta with select Battlefield community members starting as early as this week. We’re doing this to ensure a clean release of 1.21
This gives me an impression, they didn´t do any testing with patch 1.2 at all... How hard can it be, to make a patch that actually works? Fortunately, i haven´t had any problems yet with 1,2...

Also, why cant that booster pack be a free update? I mean, a couple of maps and a few new guns, and they are asking money for it? Ffs... And i´ll bet that the booster pack will be full of bugs, which takes EA/DICE months to sort out...

I would quit playing BF2 as a protest, if it wasn´t such a fun game :lol:

"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
Finbar1
Postmaster

Post by Finbar1 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:19 pm

Wonder what they will change the AA,PKM,Helos,Claymores,AT Mines.
Personally I wish they would lower the insane time reqs for the awards.
:FI:Rabitski
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Rabitski » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:53 pm

It seems EA games is loseing money hand over fist @ the moment, so I doubt wh will be getting anything free from them from now on. I hear the next add on will be one where you guy get's clean jocks and socks and It's your's for the low low price of $50 :D