possible new recruit

Everything that got nothing to do with games we play ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Smokeybones

possible new recruit

Post by Smokeybones » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:26 pm

~S~.well i have been flying il2/pf 2 years i also play joint ops.also do some sim racing in gtr,rfactor...when armed assualt comes out i will be into that heavy..may have 2 more to join we were part of the usn squad.our leader has dissappeared and we have no home..not irish never felt irish,felt a irish girl a few times and in civil war reenactments joined the irish squad...they were short handed..confederate irish they were..lolbefore i start to fill out an app. i wanted to hear from some of you..ask questions if you like and tell me what all you are into games wise..thanks
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Welcome to the boards, Smokeybones!

Post by :FI:Genosse » Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:30 am

Sorry if I ask you directly: are you looking to join the squadron or the platoon? Since you´ve posted in the - Off Topics - I´d say you want to move mud in COD with us. For enjoying adventures with our pilots say "Hello!" on the Off Topics of the FIS part of the BB ... :)

Nonetheless, let me mention that there´re just a few of us are really from Ireland. It´s just the way we like to handle things: in comparison to other groups of flight-sim/first person shooter enthusiasms we don´t have any kind of hierachy (except for the chaps who manage this the site, the servers and the recruitment). So if you´re looking for a tighten organized bunch then you´ve to move along. ;)

Hang around on this BB for a bit and read how/what we think. Join our servers to see if our style suits you fine. If there´re still some questions left feel free to ask them ...

You´re welcome! :D

^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Exactly!

Post by :FI:Fenian » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:20 pm

Listen to what our Esteemed Leader has proclaimed.

;)

We got no steenkin' rank - just file.

Wellycome to a new flavour of life.

An Irish Brigade in the Civil War Reenactment stuff?????

Which side were you on (we fought on both, Dog bless us, depending upon our port of entry to the States....)?

Seriously though.....

Mine's a pint :)

Welcome.

Frank... this anarchy has GOT to stop!!!

:D
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:39 pm

well,

works anarchy me for.

nFlcao

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:33 pm

Afternoon good mate

the FI thingy is a wonderfull example of anarchy.

It's official.

anch choosen n democratic anarchicway of selecting governments.

ccaMa?
ImageImageImage