I WANT TO JOIN

Everything that got nothing to do with games we play ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
|<!LL@

I WANT TO JOIN

Post by |<!LL@ » Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:04 am

how do i join ur :FI: clan it seems very good and i would like to join
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:20 am

Follow the instructions posted on the fornt page of the Squad website.

Send an E to Falcon.

Join the mates in a server and hang about the forum.

:D
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:25 am

Hold on Willie,

I know it gets a wee bit confusing,

(in fact Dutch and I were talking about it just today)

but (KiLL) wants to join the "Platoon"

not the squadron ...

I think.

See?

the post is in the

-Off Topics-

not the

Off Topics forum,

so,

if you want to join the "Platoon",

hold on and Dutchman will read your post here and answer you;

and if you want to join the "Squadron"

do what Willie said.

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:16 am

:FI: clan
It seems insignificant to some others, but i dont understand why some COD clans call themselves "clans".

COD is a war game, right? Well, soldiers organize themselves in squads, platoons, companies, et cetera ...

A clan reminds me of a bunch of ancient warriors, with bear skins over their shoulders and feathers in their heads, carrying a sword or a bow....

Anyhoo.... Welcome, mate! ^:)
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
CrimsonFox
Professional Boardie

Post by CrimsonFox » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:44 pm

Hey M8.. If you go to the front page of this website and go into the Platoon section. you'll find a link where you can register. Good luck.

-CrimsonFox
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

Rules to Join

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:09 pm

Hi

Guest ... ill ..

First of all we are not a clan, but we are the Fighting Irish Platoon.

What that means you will notice if you play with us some time !!

Now follow the instuctions as mentioned in the former posts
register properly

and join us as much as you can on The FIP Server, for
the next 2 weeks so we can know eachother better.

Read the platoon section on the main page where you can register

here are the Official Guidelines: Member Conduct

For those of you who wanted some rough outline of what the 'rules' (and I use the word in it's loosest sense) should be.... here are the Fightin' Irish 10 Commandments:

1) Show respect to other players at all times; this includes players from other clans/platoons or people that fight alone.

2) If you join a server that is run by someone other than an FI member always say hello when you enter and thanx or good-bye when you leave. While there, do not swear, do not steal kills, do not kill teammates - unless it is expressly allowed in the game (see their rules when you join).

3) If you are asked to stop doing something when in someone else's game - STOP IT!!!!! And apologize. We all makes mistakes and make asses of ourselves occasionally - but it's good to admit that you have ... you'll feel better having apologized, believe me!

4) As some people have said, fighting with the :FI: Platoon is a privilege. Do not abuse the trust of those who accepted you into the Platoon and your Platoon mates by behaving badly. Paint sticks. If you get a bad name, then so do we. And we don't like it when people give us a bad name; in fact, we dislike it greatly - so be warned.

5) If we receive a complaint about a member from anyone, he can be thrown out of the Platoon. It's nice to be a member of a group like this - don't ruin it for yourself! The member in question must explain their actions and try to make amends with the other party. Failing this, they will be asked to leave the Platoon.

6) You must buy Crimsonfox, Dutchman and Genosse (to have your name advertised HERE!!!) pay a round at least once a month.

7) For the love of Dog... have FUN, but not at the expense of others or this Platoon !!!!!

Cool If you are worried about the behavior of one of our guys first and foremost, tell him/her - and then if it persists, tell us (Crimsonfox, Dutchman,Genosse). If it is a serious problem, we will try to sort it out. If it can't be sorted, the offending member will be booted.

9) Never use bad language online, never curse or call other players names - even if they are baiting you. Back off and let the idiots tire themselves out.

10) Fight FOR your Platoon - not against it (except Deathmatch).
Team playing is highly encouraged as is platoon Combat Tactics and CCT
Combat Tactics training etc. Try it, it's fun!

Amen to that!

:FI:Dutchman

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Re: I WANT TO JOIN

Post by :FI:Macca » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:39 am

|<!LL@ wrote: ur :FI: clan it seems very good
^:| This I call THe General Truth

|<!LL@ wrote: and i would like to join

and ya'll become as crazy as we are!!!! weeee....ooooo... boom boom boom..... :evil: :evil: :evil: :yumyum: :sheep: :C[[ :march: :O{ :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :-({|= :-({|= :-({|= \:D/ \:D/ ](*,) :wink2: :awkward: :-$ :badgrin: :evil: :evil: :p :p :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :O{ :beer: :beer: :beer: :O{ :O{ :O{ :beer: :beer: :beer: :O{ :O{ :beer: :beer:

Remember to follow the instructions above:)!!!

S! m8!!

BEER!!!!!
ImageImageImage