Trying to join, but no response, yet...

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
arne_and

Trying to join, but no response, yet...

Post by arne_and » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:30 pm

Hi. I wrote a rectruiting form 4 days ago but i still havent recieved any response, either negative or positive. How come?
Buster82
Professional Boardie

Post by Buster82 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:40 pm

http://www.endlager.net/fis/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1770

you might wanna read this thread

anyways welcome on the fighting irish forums
^:)
"Play your guitar on the MTV. That ain't working, that's the way you do it. Get your money for nothing and your chicks for free"
Mark Knopfler
Now that guy knows how to live a good life 8)
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:05 pm

Good advice Buster!

arne_and,

Did you fill in and send the application form accessed from the link on the "Squadron" page?

If you did, then let me know and I'll check with others about the link and give instructions to you about an alternate option.

If you didn't, then do that.

Either way, try again and if you get no reply by tonight from me, then let us know here.

best of luck,

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
arne_and

Post by arne_and » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:26 pm

Oh... now im a bit confused :roll: Should i do what is written here: http://www.endlager.net/fis/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1770" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as Buster said, or fill in another application form as falcon said?
arne_and

Post by arne_and » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:27 pm

I did fill in an application form before btw
Buster82
Professional Boardie

Post by Buster82 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:40 pm

arne_and wrote:Oh... now im a bit confused :roll: Should i do what is written here: http://www.endlager.net/fis/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1770" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; as Buster said, or fill in another application form as falcon said?
you might wanna do both ;)
"Play your guitar on the MTV. That ain't working, that's the way you do it. Get your money for nothing and your chicks for free"
Mark Knopfler
arne_and

Post by arne_and » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:50 pm

Oh ok! ILL try to do my best. Perhaps i should fill in the application form after i have done the things in that link you gave me buster?
arne_and

Post by arne_and » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:51 pm

ILL= I`ll sorry about that
Buster82
Professional Boardie

Post by Buster82 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:57 pm

arne_and wrote:Oh ok! ILL try to do my best. Perhaps i should fill in the application form after i have done the things in that link you gave me buster?
i think you're right. the application form will still be there next time :) (if it works :p)
Mark Knopfler
arne_and

Post by arne_and » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:08 pm

Ok! I`ll start doing the steps now. Im just wondering about the fourth step: 4. Fly with us; Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays, whenever. We will then have at you and scientifically analyze your target potential.
How do i know when you are flying? What servers? Private sessions? Coop?

And number 5. : 5. Finally, once you have at least one good on-line session with us, write back to me and let me know your feelings and what name/handle/callsign you'd like, remind me where you live and if you would like a specific squadron number. Should i do this in the application form?

At least i will start now with a hello on the off topic forum and tell a bit about myself.
Buster82
Professional Boardie

Post by Buster82 » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:28 pm

we fly on hyperlobby which you can get right here http://hyperfighter.jinak.cz/
if you wanna find us just look for the :FI: prefix
Mark Knopfler
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:34 pm

Gah!

now I'M confused!

okay, the application form works just as advertised.

I've received apps regularly and I just tested it again.

Try the form in the "Squadron" area again arne_and

fill it out and click >submit< when you are finished.

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
arne_and

Post by arne_and » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:35 pm

Ok! See you at the servers soon then!
arne_and

Post by arne_and » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:45 pm

Ok ill do that falcon.
Beowolff
Postmaster

Post by Beowolff » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:24 am

arrrr---and what are you Irish ruffians up to now? confusing the pour lad with all of them (secret obligations/rituals---concerning pour sheep and condoms, I'll be guessing) and no doubt with special signs and counter signs, secret handshakes, unknown winks and nods and such... and with applications too! (shudder!) :shock:

why you've got him completely turned around! doubt if he knows whether to SHITE or go blind!

and investigating him for target potential? gaaa!

please, take pity and E-A-S-E your recruitment requirements...gi tha pour lads ah wee breakith! do na be sendin' them all doon the mine all o' tha time! I beseech ya!

by the way... ah, what brand of condom are you issuing for the "sheep" ritual? ribbed or non-ribbed?

have you remembered the cattle prods too?

:badgrin:

Beo
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;