NEW Mission! Forsaken Outpost!

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Beowolff
Postmaster

NEW Mission! Forsaken Outpost!

Post by Beowolff » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:48 am

Salute Irish!

new mission: Forgotten Outpost

a new, for fun, IL2/fb/Aces/PF coop mission. location is a forgotten, backwater Marine island air base at the fringes of the US controlled waters. time is right before Midway. premise is the lone Marine unit must defend the island base against the invading horde of enemy fighters and bombers. they may be alone and forgotten but they are still more than ready to fight till the last drop of blood (or aviation gasoline!)

and they have to do it with out-moded Brewsters and a handful of early Wildcats. can they hope to win? can YOU make the difference?

try the mission and find out.

includes a "neat as hell" hand-built airbase on the Atoll. cool factor way up there...

and you can get it here:

http://www.geocities.com/beowolffs_lair ... 6883027500" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as always, feedback greatly appreciated. it would be nice to know what i'm doing right...and constructively, what i'm doing wrong.

i hope you guys like it and thanks for trying it.

Beowolff
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:FI:Spitsfire
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Spitsfire » Sat Jan 29, 2005 12:07 pm

hopfully I'll get the time to try it out! :)
Sounds cool, thanks :D
Winner of the FIS pink n'shiney,
"Gee winkies! I've been here over a year
and am still completely normal,
pookey-pookey-pookey." Award!
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:29 am

Thanks for posting it Beo, just wanted to let you know I've downloaded your coops and got to fly some of them last Wendesday and they were great. Thanks a lot for the hard work I really enjoyed those coops you've made, and best of all there are so many of them :D
Crazy
Boardie
Location: 60 miles southeast of the great city of Cleveland, Ohio

Post by Crazy » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:27 pm

Hot damn Beo, it's been awhile! Looks like a fun mission m8 8)

When you get a chance mosey on over to Forever Combat, you'll find that I'm not dead as far as story writing goes
Beowolff
Postmaster

Post by Beowolff » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:20 pm

well, thanks for the nice words, guys. my pal, Zeke, whines that this one is "too" hard. says he could only survive by taking one of the air start F2s and so on... i've sent him a case of cheese. :lol:

i'm sure you Irish can bite the bullet and take the F2's and Wildcats on the grevious takeoff field instead. :evil:

Beowolff
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;