Still searching!

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Tekki
Beginner

Still searching!

Post by Tekki » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:00 am

Hello FIS,

I've been keepin' an eye on your forum for a while now and I think time has come to let you know that this looks like a very good squad.

Well I've been lookin for a new team for over a year now, I've had a couple of unsuccessfull trials. Found some good teams but with too few pilotes... others with a majority of unactive pilotes others with time schedule I could'nt keep.

I have a lot to learn as I mainly only flew japanese bombers up to now and would like to become a fighter pilot.

Could make it to your wednesday session from about 8.30pm and fly one more session anytime during the week but on sundays ( got 3 kids to take care of on that day)

Would love to have a trial session with you guys and may be finally setlle down for good.

cheers

Tekki
:FI:McBiggles
Forum Junky

Re: Still searching!

Post by :FI:McBiggles » Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:43 pm

Tekki, sorry old boy. How long have you been standing there? Come in, stand over there by the fire, sorry it's not lit. Anyway, we're flying HSFX 4.11 at most of the sessions these days. Teamspeak is a handy thing to have. There are a few other things I'm sure...it'll come to me. Some of us fly on Friday in the States at about 7:30PM MTN. or very, very, early Greenwich. Drop by if you can. I'm sure someone can give you more information. Right. I'm off.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sence of tragedy, which sustained him, through temporary periods of joy.
W.B. Yeats
:FI:Armitage
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 am

get TeamSpeak.

If you are around on Wednesday just join the Team Speak channel and say hi.
Tekki
Beginner

Post by Tekki » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:17 am

Thanks fellows,

I got teamspeak 3 up and running, was playing Ultra PAck 2.1 up to now but got a clean 4.09m version as well.

I will have a look at that version your playing with. Can I install it on top of my 4.09??

Unless UP .2.1 and HSFX are compatible I think that could be the case and I will check.
Tekki
Beginner

Post by Tekki » Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:38 am

Ok well apparently UP2.01 supports HSFX 4.11

I will download Hsfx 4.01/ 4.10 and 4.11 ready to install over my 4.09m just in case.

Were woul I find TS details?
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:06 pm

address is:
ts60.bargainvoice.com

and the port number is:

i think that should have ya covered, welcome to the forums :D
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

Tekki
Beginner

Post by Tekki » Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:47 am

No password?

Well anyway tonight is going to be difficult to make it, kids are starting school again on thursday and I have a number of things not sorted yet.

Anything going on on Friday?
:FI:Armitage
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:31 pm

friday nights are historic encounters normally late GMT but try your luck.

I'm sure you can run Ultra and HSFX togethere. Genosse is your man.
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Tekki, check your PM's.

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
Tekki
Beginner

Post by Tekki » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Thanks for the infos, got everything I need to show up on TS, away from home next week last chance is on saturday.

Little worried as I just can't get anything right these days :doubt: Well I 'll do my best anyway, otherwise I'll come knocking in a couple of weeks time.