Capture the flag.

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Conman
Postmaster
Location: Brockford, Suffolk, England, U.K., Europe, Earth, mil

Capture the flag.

Post by :FI:Conman » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:08 pm

Hey guys, Ive been fiddling with the mission builder for a few hours, and by chance (still havent a clue how) have made a mission that could take up the roll of a capture the flag mission. Its something a bit different, I'm not sure if its been done before but it works as follows:

Each side has the following:
4x Fighters (Spit 8s V 109G6s)
1 Sea Plane (Catallina V JU52)
1 Recce plane (Storch V Sentinel)

All aircraft of the same type are the same flight time from the target. With the Recce being closest and the Fighters being furthest away. The goal of the mission is for the Sea plane to land by a stationary B-17 in the water and then fly them back over their own country without being shot down.

All gunners and pilots are set to rookie but it will only work effectively as a mission if all 12 pilot seats are filled.

The missions are built in HSFX 4.11 on the Cannon Winter Channel map. As its modded we need a willing host and a time in which to fly it. It would be nice to have it at a time when Brits and Europeans alike should be awake rather than the 1Am HE sessions but whatever's available will do.

Anyone interested or have any thoughts? (Before anything is said this doesn't have to go ahead if it is not wanted. its just something I spent my evening doing that I thought to be a nice idea for the squadron)

Conman
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Re: Capture the flag.

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:35 pm

That Kinda sounds Anti Amerikkkka propaganda

"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014