thanks and Help !!!!!

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

thanks and Help !!!!!

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:31 am

Gentlemen,

Thanks for the nice Congrats,
Question last sunday after my hello on TS i got weird videoproblems like vertical red dashes (smal lines) together with interference problems and flicker screens then after a restart i've got a blue screen with critical error and loads of hexadecimal error codes inmediate shutown ?? restart again in safemode slightly better but also strange screens corrupt fonts and the red dashes is this a video problem or can it be the motherboard ?

i will disconnenct the videocard this and search from there but any help or tips on this problem is appreciated

Dutch..,

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...
:FI:Mikester
The Unforseeable

Re: thanks and Help !!!!!

Post by :FI:Mikester » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:01 am

sounds more like your card m8.

open your base unit and make sure the fan on the card is working. If your running in safe mode it's not a driver issue and I doubt it's a memory issue due to the strange graphic display but not impossible.Remove card dust then re-slot. If you can get safe mode running try memtest http://hcidesign.com/memtest/ it this gives u errors it's your mem for sure. Also check the fan on your CPU. Sounds like a heat issue but I would lean towards your graphics card being the most likely.

2 or 3 things to get you started. Report back with your findings.

GL