Oh...I Hate Loader 1.1

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems
:FI:Igor
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Oh...I Hate Loader 1.1

Post by :FI:Igor » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:37 am

Nothing but problems since I installed Unified Loader 1.1. Takes atleast 3 minutes to load the game. Forget about going through HL. The mouse is locked up/inhibited. Got to do a 'Alt/tab. On today's coop I arrived early, got my AC, readyed up early. I'm on the 'ready' page, and I'm hearing on TS that you guys are on the runway and taking off! This is pretty serious considering that these Sunday get togethers are the high point of my week! Any suggestions?

Igor
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Re: Oh...I Hate Loader 1.1

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:28 am

IP

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Igor » Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:58 pm

RGR, I use the 'multiplayer-IP' , however, yesterday I got in, readied up, saw everyone else ready up and I stayed on that page, I could hear the squadron taking off on TS.

Igor
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:20 pm

:FI:Igor wrote:RGR, I use the 'multiplayer-IP' , however, yesterday I got in, readied up, saw everyone else ready up and I stayed on that page, I could hear the squadron taking off on TS.

Igor
To be honest I still don´t know what is was, Blaine. Indeed extremely odd ... you´re patched up to AAA UI 1.1.1, m8? Another strange incident happened to Wardog (Kevin) when he got a "Loading Mission" screen while being mid-game ... I´m really not sure what the reason for this one was but I guess troubles always occur when peeps playing online with slight different versions of their modded IL-2 copies ...

My two Euro cents ... :-k
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Wardog
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wardog » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:05 pm

I did a error report check after we flew lastnight and found out that my version of the game hung during the game which lost the signal from the server. Before we took off my ping did go skyhigh for a second (darn that funny video of the monkey having a wank that looks like greg :lol: :lol: ;) )

Just a momentary glitch and it seemed to be fine when we flew on Neils misson (as you found out by chasing me for miles in my poor crippled 190 LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Wardog ^:) :beer: :beer:
:FI:Scott
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Scott » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:21 am

That monkey was Gregg mate. Let us never speak of it again.

Two people seemed to have had the same error and that is a bit worrying. We were all connecting through IP so it can't be HL. Could the hosts confirm exactly what they have in their game installation so we can try and coordinate our copies?

I've given up on the beta stuff and cleared it out- I've also got rid of new effects etc. It does make a difference on load up times so you might want to give it go Igor
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...
- Willy Wonka.

:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Heres my existing mods folder from the version we fly on Sundays --http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/219499/Desktop_il2_mod.bmp

Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Igor » Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 am

Frank,
RGR got 1.1.1

Ardmore,
Holy Crap!

Igor