Sunday (Dec 14) Session

Dates, News and Comments
Deuce
Baby Boardie

Sunday (Dec 14) Session

Post by Deuce » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:42 pm

Hey mates, enjoyed flying with you last night. I just have a few questions about tomorrow's session. I downloaded the unified installer from AAA (http://www.allaircraftarcade.com/forum/ ... php?t=7688) and have it installed, and I'm working on downloading all of the skins (working being the key word :lol: ). Just wondering if there's anything else I need to install to be ready for tomorrow. Cheers!
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Re: Sunday (Dec 14) Session

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:22 am

Deuce,

I don't think there is anything else, but I may be wrong. The important thing is that you test it. Make sure you have a working v.4.091bm, that you can get in HyperLobby with it and that there are no problems with controls, keys, TIR, getting in a 4.09 session, etc.

See you there,

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
Deuce
Baby Boardie

Re: Sunday (Dec 14) Session

Post by Deuce » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Sorry mates, looks like I'm gonna be tied down all day. Gotta (no kidding) tear down some wainscotting in our new house :lol:. I'll see you guys wednesday night, cheers.

EDIT: Scratch that, looks like I'll be there after all