How to kill cows

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

How to kill cows

Post by AltarBoy » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah, here I go whining about these damn farm animals again. The owner of 3 cows always have them loose and wandering around the place. One morning they opted to shelter in front of my new car. Suddenly they seem to get pretty nervous and began to scatter about. I didn't do anything to them so I went to have a look. In some dense bushes some ways from the front yard there was this mean-looking Caiman must be at least 5 feet long. I ran to get my mobile phone camera but alas it was gone when I returned. Now I know how to get rid of the cows- tie a large Caiman and use it as a guard dog. :lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!
Menace
Postmaster

Post by Menace » Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:53 am

Reminds me of the page two news last time I was in Trinidad. Only it was the help helping itself to the the cows in a biblical sense. Pretty much summed up the place.

ACTUAL QUOTE
"In a place where you can have a woman for the price of a bucket of chicken, you have no excuse" that was the judge! :lol:
"Give me a full bottle in front of me, instead of a full frontal lobotomy!"
AltarBoy
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by AltarBoy » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:48 pm

Code: Select all

ACTUAL QUOTE
"In a place where you can have a woman for the price of a bucket of chicken, you have no excuse" that was the judge! Laughing
Really? So, that's why she didn't give out when I bought her that pizza. I should've bought her a bucket of KFC. :lol:
ImageI'm surrounded by grumpy old men!