AMD-3700+

Questions and solutions for flight sim related problems
:FI:RULES
Forum Junky

AMD-3700+

Post by :FI:RULES » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:49 am

Fore some reason my 3700+, started runing at 999Mhz when it should run at 2.2Ghz :cry: What give´s??

i was dabling at OCing but set all back to defaults.

Can anyone point me towards the right driver for running the 3700+ as 32bit...
"Ammunition clearance is a science with uncertain assumptions, based on disputed calculations. Derived from none convincing experiments carried out by persons with doubtful reliability and questioned mental capacities using instrument of doubtful precision".
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

No worries, m8!

Post by :FI:Genosse » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:06 am

I´m currently running an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core that´s theoratically able to run at a max of 2.4 GHz. If the CPUs aren´t challenged by huge amounts of data to process the system information gives me a value of 983 Mhz ...

Try to run an IL-2 track, switch back to the desktop and check the CPD speed information again ...

S! ^:)
Last edited by :FI:Genosse on Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:20 am

:D You are right, TNX M8....Iwas worried sick there for a bit....
"Ammunition clearance is a science with uncertain assumptions, based on disputed calculations. Derived from none convincing experiments carried out by persons with doubtful reliability and questioned mental capacities using instrument of doubtful precision".
:FI:Dr_Strangelove
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Dr_Strangelove » Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:41 am

You could turn off AMD Cool and Quiet in the BIOS to make this stop. Personally, I turn off these features on my gaming rig but leave it "on" for my fileserver.
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:41 pm

:roll: Hmmm. how could I forget? tnx Dr....Resetting bios has it´s pit´s...