C&C Tiberium Wars

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

C&C Tiberium Wars

Post by Nightcat » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:20 am

Anyone else purchase it, or was it just me excited about it?

For those who havn't, it has Grace Park in it and some other big hollywood stars..

the game is nice, its not to disimilar to the other C&C games sadly just graphically better (with a nice map making mod due for download soon) but as a big fan it was an essential buy.

:nferret: :nferret: :nferret: :nferret: /5

I love Dawn of War 40k more!

Farseer NightCat
Mac1

Post by Mac1 » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:01 pm

havent got it yet but its high up on my list, man it looks cool... and Sawyer from lost is in it hahaha... has anyone played microsoft flight
sim X and if so is it any good?
:FI:Dr_Strangelove
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Dr_Strangelove » Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:43 pm

I picked up Supreme Commander a month or so back. Not sure about C&C3 for the future. Have you played both? Any input?

Theatre of War is due out very soon as well, so I might just hold out for the WWII RTS instead. Oh, and Company of Heroes is getting an expansion in a few months as well.
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:30 pm

I tried Tiberium Wars and Supreme Commander and like both of them....My friend invited me to a LAN party tomorrow r the day after, we're gonna do CC3 probably.

Theatre of War preorder is kinda neat;)
Battlefront and 1C wrote: As a special offer, we are also opening Pre-Orders Immediately! If you Pre-Order now, you will get the Download and Mail Delivery Option for a special discounted price of just $45 plus shipping and handling. As an added incentive to Pre-Order, those customers that use this option will be able to download the game prior to the April 19th release date (exact date to be announced later).
ImageImageImage
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:29 pm

I've tried multiplayer online a few times but I get owned in under 5 minutes (personal survival best!) - its a scary place. If your as crap as me gimme a yell, I'm game lol
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:29 pm

I played with 2 of my friends against one AI set on Brutel... he wasted us about 10 times...in the time we produced circa 50-60 units each of us - he produced bout 250-300 units...bloody tanks and such...
ImageImageImage