Have you heard of this place before?

Announcements, Dates, FAQs
:FI:Dr_Strangelove
Forum Junky

Have you heard of this place before?

Post by :FI:Dr_Strangelove » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:53 am

http://www.joint-ops.com/joil2fb/default.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:FI:Noter
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Noter » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:51 am

Yes, I am dying to get the time to do it, just can't get enough.

Nightcat and Sneaky have gone through training along with some others I believe, some good stuff. I'm sure they could tell you more.

Noter
:FI:Dr_Strangelove
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Dr_Strangelove » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:21 pm

Well I wanted to give it a shot, just was not sure that it would be a problem as I am a member of this squad. It sounds like its not a squad you have to join, but more like a training class. In other words, it's ok should I decide to do this and still stay as :FI: right.
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:19 pm

:FI:Dr_Strangelove wrote:Well I wanted to give it a shot, just was not sure that it would be a problem as I am a member of this squad. It sounds like its not a squad you have to join, but more like a training class. In other words, it's ok should I decide to do this and still stay as :FI: right.
As already said there´re some FI chaps member of the JO and they visit this school like students. I´d say the more you can learn about virtual flying in IL-2 the better for you. Ask Nighcat, Sneaky and Macca for any JO related question.

^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:17 pm

Joint Ops is a flight school , not a squad and as such open to members of any squad.

N . American classes usually run 20:00 EST, and European at 20:00 GMT , there is some flexibility for those with RL commitments.

After Basic Flight School you will be able to take part in training sessions and the Combat Training Exercisesp; which I can highly recommend both from the learning aspect , and the enjoyment.

Advanced courses are run all the way to top gun, top bomb.

btw Doc , J-O still runs v4.04m
Nightcat
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by Nightcat » Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:26 pm

Yes what Sneaky says its true, JO isn't a squad but a school to make bad pilots better. BFS is intended for someone who has just bought IL-2 and taken it out the box and upwards. Everybody has to go through it as its the first stepping stone at JO but there are many numerous courses and great activities.

It's totally free but can be quite time intensive during the basic flight school, past that its easy on the ole schedules with courses being short and sweet.

I'm sure you would do well if you got the time ^_^

NC