Thanks for Letting Me Fly TOday

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Dr_Strangelove
Forum Junky

Thanks for Letting Me Fly TOday

Post by :FI:Dr_Strangelove » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:00 pm

Had a great time with you all today. It also made me realize that I need a lot of practice to get anywhere near as good as everyone I flew with today.

Thank you to Genosse, Gadje and the others who helped with some Take Off and Landing situations at the end of the session.

See you all again soon I hope.
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Re: Thanks for Letting Me Fly TOday

Post by :FI:Genosse » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:58 pm

Dr_Strangelove wrote:Had a great time with you all today. It also made me realize that I need a lot of practice to get anywhere near as good as everyone I flew with today.

Thank you to Genosse, Gadje and the others who helped with some Take Off and Landing situations at the end of the session.

See you all again soon I hope.
No problem at all, Doc!

And no worried about your take offs, mate. As you experienced after the campaign missions you´re able to take off in a Yak-7B. The flight model in general and the torque especially can be quite different between the aircrafts but as you said a bit more practise and you´ll be comfortable with all of them.

After all these years this sim is still a mystery to me ... and that's the way I fly ... ;)

^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Dr_Strangelove
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Dr_Strangelove » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:44 am

Well I owe my successfull take-off to the flight instructors :D

Hopefully there will be many more sessions just like that one covering many more difficulties to improve on.