Ok... So I'm starting to have a touch more free time now...

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Snaphoo
Forum Junky

Ok... So I'm starting to have a touch more free time now...

Post by :FI:Snaphoo » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:11 pm

And I understand there are training sessions now? When? Times? I'm sure they're listed somewhere, I keep reading about them, but I don't know if they're Wednesday or Friday or Saturday/Sunday...

Anyway... Sorry for not looking it up, but I am at work and have little time to go searching through the boards. :D

Sna"in training"phoo...
You've got red on you.
Give me the punch ladle, I'll fathom the bowl.
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:43 pm

If you are referring to Historic Encounters, these sessions (starting tonight) will usually be ran Fridays starting at 10:00 p.m. Atlantic Time (-4 GMT).

Everyone welcome to try their hand at historical missions in a team-based approach. We usually manage to enjoy 3-4 missions a session. Training will be provided at the beginning of some of these sessions (like tonight).

We fly in closed cockpit, no externals (which suck if you are KIA in one of these COOP missions - so don't get yourself killed ;) ), custom icons, speedbar and nav map.

Also, Wednesdays at the same time we intend to start mixing some Historic Encounters (COOP campaign missions) with longer training sessions. These are not defined as yet, and I'm hoping SnoopBaron will provide the hosting.

Everyone welcome whenever possible! Even you lad. ;)

Regards,
TS!