Possible new target greeting all!

Everything that got nothing to do with games we play ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Fusek

Possible new target greeting all!

Post by Fusek » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:11 pm

Hello

After playing Il2 for over 2 years now, Im trying to find a fun squad to fly with and improve myself. Ive heard a lot of positive reactions about this one, but I'd like some info before joining :D

My main rides are bombers & divebombers, so Id like a mudmoving dedicated group to teach me some more skills. I dont fly full switch (externals, minimap etc...) but I consider myself a pretty good pilot, albeit no ace :lol:

Because my homesituation is a bit chaotic at times (i live in a squat) I cant be online on a regular, stable basis. I really hope that is not a problem!

I guess you guys fly GB/USA planes? Not my fav, but with some practise that may change! :D

S!
Fusek

Oh! btw. Im a 19 yo guy from Breda, the Netherlands, so English is not my first language, Im very motivated, and Ive got acces to a pretty big wwII library (my dad is a Luftwaffe nut).
I also play SH3 and CoD. I saw you have a CoD squad I'd like to join. Do you guys have a Flotillia? If so, count me in! ^_^
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:51 pm

Hi Fusek,

First of all we're gonna have to ask you to sign away your squatters' rights... next, you must give us all your money, a minimum of twelve months hard labour in the Fightin' Irish salt mines, a jazz ballet interpretation of the fuschia plant, a philosophical tractatus on the ethereal composition of the inner third of a golf ball, a clump of human hair (doesn't have to be your own), a Jimmy Hoffa Pez dispenser...

...or you could just go onto the Platoon's website at http://www.endlager.net/fip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and visit the 'downloads' section. There you will find a link to our communictaion programs, QTracker and TeamSpeak, which will allow you to quickly and easily connect to our COD:UO server (with QTracker) and gaze aurally at the sexy sonorous voices that each and every member is equipped with upon joining (with TeamSpeak).

The server's IP address is 82.217.200.110 and details of how to set up TeamSpeak can be found in our 'communications' forum.

Grab your rifle mate - you'll need it (along with a case of beer)

-Moog
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Re: Possible new target greeting all!

Post by :FI:Falcon » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:12 pm

:lol:
Fusek wrote:Hello ... I cant be online on a regular, stable basis. I really hope that is not a problem! ...
Fusek ...
Very few of the mates can be considered regular and even fewer qualify as stable. So, grab your stick and join in the fun!

Have you gotten an application yet? That and the pez thingie are the only requirements.

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
Fusek

Post by Fusek » Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:14 pm

:lol: :D

Thanx for the replys!

The CoD thing can wait, because I wont be able to play untill the 4th of november (when my copy of CoD2 arrives), but im filling in the application form ASAP!

Now all I have to do is get me a mic ... :roll:

Can wait to fly & shoot with you all!

S!
Fusek
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

And...

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:20 am

...don't forget the beer! :)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:27 pm

... for the Platoon.

We prefer Guinness.

Don't we?

M
ImageImageImage