Rabbit

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Jacquel
Beginner

Rabbit

Post by Jacquel » Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:12 am

Hey guys, I really enjoyed playing with you tonight... even if i was just fun to shoot down :lol: Thanks for letting me into your TS and appreciate the help.

Ryan "Jackal" Jacquel
:FI:Mikester
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Mikester » Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:50 am

Hi Mate

not a problem, its good to have a game of rabbit its an excellent warm up before going into a dog fight or co-op. It also great for your shooting. I cant think of the amount of times ive been in a dog fight flying for 20 mins without firing a shot then just getting blasted out the sky. You then have to start all over again, nothing worse :x So it gets you into the action staright away gives you a good chance to practice different moves and techniques also shots you maybe wouldnt normaly try in a dog server you can practice on the rabbit and hopefully improve on them. A few people ive spoken to dont like it they think its a bit of a joke and doesnt help you apart from improving your kill stealing skills. I believe thats untrue and im sure a lot of the FI guys would agree. You keep practicing with us mate and i guarantee youl see a big difference in your shooting.
Jacquel
Beginner

Post by Jacquel » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:05 pm

I liked it... I feel like I improved a little bit already. Brought down 3 fighters last night in CO-OP mission after I played it. I think it works on your group manouvers a bit... cause I know I was dodging SixxPak and Gadji enough times ;) really keeps you on your toes.