Last nights flying

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Scott
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Last nights flying

Post by :FI:Scott » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:49 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for a good night in last nights session. Sorry I only had one hours flying but I was going out. Sorry I'm not much cop on TS- its still pretty weird.

If anybody even newer than me is thinking about having a go I can recommend it. Its great fun, improves your flying and even your beer consumption benefits.

I must say last nights sparkling demonstration on how to rig two IL16's to a TB3 by, well, you know who you are, was classic. Quotes such as

"I don't think I can fit under there" , "You don't need to be that close to make it work" and "I think I'll just drop off and see how it goes". It had me so gripped I forgot to pull my gear up.

One thing last night did show up was that my PC is creaking- that Finland map really did for my frame rates so Im having a mid life overhaul- up to P4 3GHz and a Geforce 6800 card. Hopefully I'll be up and running by Wednesday.
Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker...
- Willy Wonka.

:FI:IceFrog
Forum Junky

Re: Last nights flying

Post by :FI:IceFrog » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:57 am

rpscottuk-spitthedog wrote:"You don't need to be that close to make it work"
Yes it was fun, and fun to see the replay. Sometimes while in battle you can miss some good shots, although some things you wish the replay would have missed.
I hadn’t really notice that the computer was such a smart a#@, “IceFrog took an artillery shell up his what???” :x

The two little “cute” planes nursing on their mother was something to see :D

Good job Genosse on the records, thanks
"IceFrog" Image
The past is the prelude to the future
“Indecision is the key to flexibily”