BF1942 Sunday Session

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

BF1942 Sunday Session

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:17 am

Hi guys,

I didn't know where to post this, but it applies to any platoon or squadron guys that have BF1942.

This Sunday I plan on hosting a BF1942 1.61 coop server. If you have the game and would like to join us please make sure you have the game patched up and ready to go :D

I believe the following peeps have the game let me know if you have it and if you are interested in joining in on the fun :D

Tactical
Genosse
Dutchman
Napier
Swiftstrike
Moog
?others?

Tactical and I have been playing on Wednesdays and are really looking forward to trying it with more than two people (+ many AIs). I also recommend you download the battlegroup 42 mod for future sessions (http://www.battlegroup42.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;).

s!
Snoop

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:49 pm

me got BF1942, gotta install it:)

Snop,what other stuff shall i install?

S!

Macca
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:57 pm

damm,forgot to login...
ImageImageImage
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:09 am

I'm going to be playing some BF1942 after flying this Sunday :D. It will be atleast Dutch and I. Anyone who has BF1942 is very welcome to join us!!

s!
Snoop
Kitty
Postmaster

Post by Kitty » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:23 am

My current games are FB, FS9, lomac, CoD, Half life (and the much better looking counter strike: source) and since yesterday I also have America's Army, but haven't done much with it yet.

I'm thinking about trying to put together my old system and get a dedicated FB race server online again. Used to have a Kitty server with Il2 way back :) Yeah that sounds like a plan :)
Chow Meow from Kitty Hawk!
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:19 am

Snoop, I'll be back online ASAP - which in this case is early September. I really look forward to sharing a landing craft, an Avenger, or a even just a blunt infantry assault with you mate!! ^:)

Kitty - you gots LOMAC? Sounds like a good reason for a reinstall ;)

AND FS9? Are you a fan of the Caribbean? I'll fly your wing in a touring aircraft such as the Mooney Bravo (Shuddup Helo!!!) anytime!

I ain't had the pleasure of meeting you on the CoD battlefield yet as I've been AFK while my band is recording in the UK but I'll be back with a vengeance (on CoD2!!!) in early September.

...but to round up, Snoop and the other FI Battlefield types: Let's start some teamplay kickin' azz online!!! :badgrin:

Play It Cool

-Moog
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
Kitty
Postmaster

Post by Kitty » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:32 am

Moog,
With FS9 I fly both at a civil and a military virtual organisation and it's great fun. Yes I do fly a Carrabean Jaunt every now and then, catching a tan on the beaches and sipping jamaican rum. Several types of water-ready planes are at my service :)

This is my FS9 hideout:
http://www.bluegrassairlines.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.dc3airways.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
and
http://www.usvaf.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And I would love to put in some Lomac game time, if you have the patience to explain it go me :D Otherwise Ill just fly around and not fire a shot - because I can never remember what radar mode for what rocket so I might as well clear the area :D

Off to bed now :) Nighty night.
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:09 pm

:FI:Moog wrote:Snoop, I'll be back online ASAP - which in this case is early September. I really look forward to sharing a landing craft, an Avenger, or a even just a blunt infantry assault with you mate!! ^:)

...but to round up, Snoop and the other FI Battlefield types: Let's start some teamplay kickin' azz online!!! :badgrin:

Play It Cool

-Moog
You should check ou the Forgotten Hope mod for BF1942 it adds a lot of realism to the game and looks awesome. I just finished downloading it and can't wait to give it a go. PM me if you need download links.

I haven't been online much these past few Sundays, but I'm getting back into it. I can't wait to play some BF1942.

s!
Snoop
Kitty
Postmaster

Post by Kitty » Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:45 pm

Ehhh so you guys don't fly sunday eve's anymore? just shoot 'm uppers?

I don't have bf1942 tho, but it most likely will run (bf2 won't my gfxcard is too old).

So you guys alternate between bf1942 and cod? or? what?

when is the flying?

not that I can fly, but at least I want to try and get online again - been out of the loop too much. besides, I just got the flu so I really want to whine about how it's unfair that I got sick and stuff.
:FI:Igor
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Igor » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:52 pm

Kitty,
This was an old post. Show up Sunday. I haven't been shot down by a female, in ,,,oh,,,days.

Igor
:FI:Igor