Did FI Fly? 7.6.05

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Noter
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Did FI Fly? 7.6.05

Post by :FI:Noter » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:32 pm

I was on Hyperlobby last night, but didn't see if there were a bunch of FI guys online. Was there a session and I'm just looking in the wrong place or at the wrong time. I was online off and on from 6pm EST 'til about 8pm, not sure how that translates for GMT time.

Saw Gadje and Keppoch were on but they were in separate sessions. Didn't see anybody else.

I stayed in the General Room and watched to see who was online and who was playing, and just kinda hung out.

Just checking to see if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Noter
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:06 pm

I was not hosting any Historic Encounters missions. Due to Internet problems/switch to new provider I haven't been able to host for the last two Wednesdays. :(

However, now connected to Rogers Extreme service (nice! ;) ), and I'm planning on running Historic Encounters this upcoming Wednesday (July 13) between 10:00 pm until midnight (Atlantic Time Zone / -3 GMT).

FYI - After that I will be on vacation during the following four Wednesdays (July 18 to August 12). I suspect to still host during my vacation, although we might miss a session or two due to family trips to Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia I am planning to enjoy.

TactS!
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Noter » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:10 pm

Ahhh, well, thanks for the update. At least it wasn't me screwing up my connection attempt. I will let the wife know that Wednesday evening is mine.

What about sessions this weekend, Sat and Sun. Sunday is a scheduled one too isn't it?

Noter
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:25 pm

Hi Noter,

We normaly get together every Sunday, I'm sure plenty of people will be online then. I'll be there but my TrackIR is broken :(

s!
Snoop
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:21 pm

noter wrote:I will let the wife know that Wednesday evening is mine.r
Well goodluck with that mate. :lol: How long have you been married again? ;)
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Thu Jul 07, 2005 7:22 pm

:FI:Snoop Baron wrote:Hi Noter,

We normaly get together every Sunday, I'm sure plenty of people will be online then. I'll be there but my TrackIR is broken :(

s!
Snoop
Plus some of the regulars will be at the Airshow. Hope to be on but presently car shopping. No Snoop around flying though, sounds like open skies to me! :badgrin: :D
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:02 pm

True many of the lucky guys are going to Duxford, I only wish I was one of them :D

I hear you m8, finally you can fly at peace without constant fear for your life :D

Shooting you down soon,
Snoop :p
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Thu Jul 07, 2005 11:44 pm

Smart arse. :shock:
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:51 am

:lol:
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Noter » Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:15 am

Ha, you all will have to watch out for me, won't shoot ya down, just fly into you. Now that's talent.

Been married. . . uh, well, been a while. The wife's easy now, it's my beloved 3 year old's that make it nearly impossible. 11 years, that's how long I've been married. Shhheww, that took some brain power to come up with that, no more hard questions.

Noter
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:28 pm

Ok noter, so let me guess, you went and asked the misses about how long you have been married? ;)

And after 11 years YOU still think you're entitled to a evening to YOURSELF. :lol: That's really funny mate!

Oh wait a minute, soon-to-be-married-Snoop is listening - of course you deserve an evening of gaming pleasure noter, of course. :D

Tact - "married and loving it (or else my wife will beat me - again) for 14 years" - S!
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Noter » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:48 pm

Well Tact, I was about to ask, but I knew I'd loose Wednesday night if i couldn't come up with it on my own.

Oh, I know all about those beatings, been gettin'em for years now. But marriage is great Snoop, you'll love it ;).

Gonna enjoy my free evening with my new chaps and that is that. She knows which arm I use for the joystick, so she said she'd go easy on it, but it still might affect my flying a bit, so now I have a legitimate excuse when I get waxed.

Noter
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:51 pm

I'm sure I'll be loving it :D
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Noter » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:27 am

Yes Snoop, actually you really will. I do miss some of the freedoms of bachelorhood, but it is very nice.

Noter
MikeVictor
Forum Junky

Thank'y

Post by MikeVictor » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:38 pm

Just want to say thanks to Tacts, Snoop, Gen, and maybe others I don't know yet for hosting for us. Couln't have a squadren without you. I especially like the COOP's so we can work together as a team.

Enjoy your time away mi amigo Tacts, we'll be here when you get back.

Tell us all about it when you return,

I'll do my best to be online Weds night,

MicVic :) 8)
:D