I want to join your clan plz!

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)

I want to join your clan plz!

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:55 pm

Hi all I was just on your server (and owned you all lol) and was looking to join. I am 17 and from Dublin Ireland and my game name is Sharpe. you can reach me by e mail freescore2004@yahoo.ie or on my x fire pane 05. hope you let my join soon.
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:29 pm

HI Sharpe,

FIrst go to the home page and follow the instructions for joining this bunch of Lunatics.

You'll need to send an E to Herr Falcon, mess about in the forums and fly with the boyos a bit. ;)
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

:FI:Madra Rua
Boardie

Post by :FI:Madra Rua » Mon Jun 06, 2005 12:48 am

Hi Sharpe

It was fun playing with you.. but you have to go to the platoon forum.

I will let Dutchman know that you want to join the platoon.

Hope to see you soon. :D

^:|

Madra Rua
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:59 pm

Hi sharpe,

Welcome!

Are you a pilot or a grunt, or both like some of us? I mean, do you wanna join the FI platoon or FI squadron? (we are not a clan)

Cheers!
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:22 pm

gah!

did I hear the "C" - word again?!

<shudder>

Fal "clan O'Sullivan" con

;)

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:47 pm

Clan is understandable as the lad wants into our Platoon. But, yes, these guys (except for a choosen few) are not strategy gamers so the word Clan is unnerving to them. ;)

Tact - "strategy gamer superstar" - S! :^o
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

Hi Sharpe from Ireland

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:04 pm

sharpe I've got your message.

follow the "mudmovers" insructions and you'll be fine.

join our server whenever you like and fight with us and maybe you will
throw your bud into the battle to save one of your future team-mates.

be ready and fast as lightning now move your lazy bud to the battlefiled soldier and kick some arse with da boot or the bare foot !!!.

Dutch..,

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:12 pm

Yes....

@Sharpe

Yep,not a clan we are:)
hope to see ya in the trenches soon

@ TactS
:FI:TacticalS! wrote:But, yes, these guys (except for a choosen few) are not strategy gamers

Tact - "strategy gamer superstar" - S! :^o
Imperial Glory is out.......

There will be an addon to Rome Total War....

and

I've jsut seen a nice bundle-pack of Medieval Total War together with Viking's Invasion addon....

2 more exams to go....

and I hope to meet you on the XIX Century battlefield, Sir TactS!

S!

Mac( one of the chosen few???)ca

:D
ImageImageImage
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:55 pm

Man you're still studying? What are you studying, how to beat me at strategy games I bet :? ?

Jury's still out about Imperial Glory. Definitely waiting to see if they add certain game features to improve gameplay. Been trolling in the official forums trying to read past all the R:TW fanboy vs IG fanboy nonesense. ;)

Lately I have also been thinking about re-acquiring my old fav game Praetorians, which was also published by Eidos (same as IG). Though it is 3 years old still can't get those wonderful gaming memories out of my head. ](*,)

It was my first online gaming experience, and my hands were a bit quicker back then as I was recongized as being one of the better lads at it (keep in mind the community was mostly teenagers with lots of free time and experience with RTS). They even quoted me a lot in writing the community's strategy guide (my real name is Mark O'Hearn - aka TacticalSkirmish) - http://www.capsu.org/praetorians/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; . Memories . . .

TactS!
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Sharpe

Post by :FI:Moog » Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:47 pm

If your wit is as keen as your name, you'll fit right in...

...but a word of advice: don't go around telling the folks here that you 'owned' them. We don't have many rules as such but if there was one be-all-and-end-all caveat for the FI it would be that a sound attitude is the most important criterion for any potential members. A sound attitude and a fondness for your fellow FI's... A sound attitude, a fondness for your fellow FI's and a twisted sense of humour... our FOUR be-all-and-end-all criteria for potential applicants are a sound attitude, a fondness for your fellow FI's, a twisted sense of humour... and an intimate knowledge of penguin-ferret relations. Our FIVE main... oh bugger, I'll come in again.

Hang out on our forum and on Dutchman's server for a while before you decide whether or not you'd like to join. After all, this bunch of oddballs and misfits isn't for everyone! ;)

I look forward to owning you soon, mate :lol:
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
MikeVictor
Forum Junky

Post by MikeVictor » Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:23 pm

I don't mind the term 'clan' at all, but I can't stand it when people mispell the word "please".

Plz,

Mike ;)
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:05 pm

and Sharpe!

if you want to join the Squadron,

the guys with the planes,

then write to me at >>> IFalkon@AOL.com

or go to the front page

click the "Squadron" button

and send in an application that you will find there.

Falcon

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:56 pm

Ahaaa, Sharpe, you're the one that so embarrassed me and Madra the other day! Good show, you're an animal! I took note that some of the other lads have already mentioned about the "clan" thing so I will not harp on that subject anymore, LOL.

Z

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell