Now dont i feel stupid now...

Everything that got nothing to do with games we play ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Now dont i feel stupid now...

Post by Sapper-FIN » Sun May 08, 2005 9:50 am

After i installed GFM-mod and started playing, i noticed this weird thing... I had no crosshairs....

"Ok", i thought... maybe the guys who made GFM-mod wanted to make it a little more realistic... if you wanna hit anything, you gotta aim down the sight of your gun.. sure, it´s much slover than the use of crosshairs, but it´s much more realistic...

Yesterday, when i was going through game settings, i found this "crosshair on/off" :roll:

So all this time i´ve been playing without crosshairs, when everyone else have probably had them on...

Dont i feel stupid now....
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
L.F
Forum Junky

Re: Now dont i feel stupid now...

Post by L.F » Sun May 08, 2005 1:57 pm

:FI:Sapper-FIN wrote:After i installed GFM-mod and started playing, i noticed this weird thing... I had no crosshairs....

"Ok", i thought... maybe the guys who made GFM-mod wanted to make it a little more realistic... if you wanna hit anything, you gotta aim down the sight of your gun.. sure, it´s much slover than the use of crosshairs, but it´s much more realistic...

Yesterday, when i was going through game settings, i found this "crosshair on/off" :roll:

So all this time i´ve been playing without crosshairs, when everyone else have probably had them on...

Dont i feel stupid now....

oh...

i never had them on :lol:
Og det er det stora,
og det er det glupa,
at Merket det stend,
um Mannen han stupa.
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Sun May 08, 2005 3:22 pm

:? Bah..
Sights are overmodelled. :lol:

Expect a patch in 2 weeks, barring any unfortunate car wrecks, or the end of the universe, etc, etc.
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

Kitty
Postmaster

Post by Kitty » Sun May 08, 2005 4:24 pm

My crosshair can beat up your crosshair!
Chow Meow from Kitty Hawk!
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Mon May 09, 2005 1:29 am

cross hare

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Tue May 10, 2005 1:53 pm

Bah...

Don't use your crosshair as an aiming point - use the enemy's head! :badgrin:

Moog's 4-step plan to successful CoD no-crosshairs combat: Draw a bead, lead, fill with lead, dead.

I remember when Dutch discovered a server-side option in the AWE configuration that turned crosshairs off for everyone... what most people didn't realise was that they could just turn them back on in their Options screen! I was playing without crosshairs for months thinking that everyone else was doing the same until eventually I cottoned on to the fact that some people *must* have been using crosshairs. That's what's so good about the GFM! C'mon y'all, turn off the crosshairs - it'll make you a better player, I promise.

Think of poor Sam the dog...
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Wed May 11, 2005 8:40 am

:(

Moog, did ya pull the trigger????

doggy....nice doggy....
ImageImageImage