Hello

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
MisterT

Hello

Post by MisterT » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:15 pm

Hello fellow aviators! I am a new pilot looking to join your squadron. My name is Trey Carroll and I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. My thought on life is all about fun, thats why I fly every day and since I am Irish I wanted to find an Irish squadron. I like flying because my dad flies warbirds and I want to be just as good as he is.

Have Fun!
MisterT
Beowolff
Postmaster

Post by Beowolff » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:35 pm

greetings.

(MisterT says, "pity da fool!) :lol:

Beowolff
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:57 pm

my dad flies warbirds
Can he adopt me? I'm housetrained and promise not to drink all his beer. :lol:

What does he fly?

Willie
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Welcome to the fray, Trey!

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:25 pm

Look around in the forums a bit, and when you are absolutely, positively, no-holds-barred certain you want to join you must contact our extremely highly-regarded Temporary Official Recruiting Officer. Goes by the name of Falcon.

Go back to the 'Squadron" Section and fill out the application form so thoughtfully provided by Fenian.

Follow the instructions TO THE LETTER. (Falcon's getting finicky in his golden years :-) )

After an intro to Genego, and memorization of a few passages from whatever obscure mantra he comes up with, and of course an indeterminate amount of time, he may allow you to proudly wear the coveted :FI: thingie. :-)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x