anybody still play Ghost Recon?

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Beowolff
Postmaster

anybody still play Ghost Recon?

Post by Beowolff » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:27 am

i've been sitting here with Ghost Recon on my computer shelve for a good while now... the original and a couple of the addons. and never played it... they were Christmas gifts that i got a few years ago and as it turned out, i also got OTHER games...and quite frankly just never had the time to install and play them. well... are they worth playing? and if so, anybody still play them multiplayer that might like to get a game going sometime?

Beowolff
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:45 am

yeah this is a nice FPS, i've played through this one many times, its even better online or LAN. cant wait to play GR2, should be out this summer. ;) would love to play online with ya sometime but i ended up selling that game to a co-worker many moons ago. its definetly worth playing offline too though so give it a go, you'll be addicted for sure. do you have the expansion they made for it? Desert Siege is a great addition. ;)
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
Beowolff
Postmaster

Post by Beowolff » Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:41 pm

well, i went ahead and installed it... and it does seem to be a good game. only thing that i noticed i didn't like right off was the fact that it does NOT show your weapon in the HUD. all you get is the meters and the sights showing.

:( :(

i likes seein' me own rifle barrel when i shoot!

Beowolff
Beowolff's Lair
http://www.msnusers.com/BeowolffsRoninL ... slair.msnw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;