WOW take a look at this!!!!

Everything that got nothing to do with games we play ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
CrimsonFox
Professional Boardie

WOW take a look at this!!!!

Post by CrimsonFox » Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:50 pm

Check out this movie trailer of the demo of Brothers in arms.. you'll be amazed! Hmmm can't wait till this Gem comes out early 2005. Just might have to upgrade to the real online WWII shooter.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_ ... _demo.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

give it a few seconds to load... Gives me goosebumps, and makes my neck hairs raise!

AWESOME!!
Crazy
Boardie
Location: 60 miles southeast of the great city of Cleveland, Ohio

Post by Crazy » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:09 pm

Absolutely beautiful =P~ =P~
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:04 pm

"That guy at the MG42 doesn't even see me"

"Take the shot"

"No"

"Take the easy shot!"

"No, I want to see what happens when I send my fire squad in"

BANG! BANG! Man down!

D'ya ever think that maybe computer games are becoming a bit TOO real?

Naaahhhhhhhhhh...

Is there a release date set yet? I've been tracking BiA for what seems like months now and the official website hasn't been updated once. That E3 clip is the only new thing and even that is getting on at this stage.
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Fri Aug 27, 2004 1:49 am

Very amazing video :D How does it compare to COD?

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:05 am

Okay as far as I know it will be released somtime early 2005. I know I know. Little bit longer of a wait, But I think it'll be worth it. No use having a game that might still have a few bugs in it(or in it's online mode) come out and upset everyone. who knows maybe they have to do more voice overs :) But, as far as online mode goes I think it will be very user friendly, unlike CoD where you practically have to sell your own grandmother to set up a server... only to have memory problems or such. Not to mention when you play online, kiss your offline mode away. and I think this could have been easily coded from the start!... hmmm fast release maybe?

The point is, I think this game(huge gut feeling) will blow CoD out of the water. Graphics and REALISM were the point in the making of this so called game... I think of it as more of a simulation. Not to mention the game/story progresses and draws you in, you actually want to keep your AI men alive, and all the maps are real places, down to the yard. like the guy said. amazing. And yes, the AI's in the game are going to be some of the most advanced in any game ever!
But as cool or as harsh as you see it, in the end it's all for fun and goodtimes. Did you see how the tall grass was blowing around in the wind awesome, just awesome.
Crazy
Boardie
Location: 60 miles southeast of the great city of Cleveland, Ohio

Post by Crazy » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:12 pm

Right now with my computer essentially out of action game wise, I have installed CoD on my dad's computer and I'm addicted. If BiA blows CoD out of the water, I will be the happiest FPSer alive. :D

Not to mention the hope of actually being to play an FPS online consistently. :)
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:19 am

Wooooooooooof!!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
:FI:Spitsfire
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Spitsfire » Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:38 pm

been following for a while too.... cant wait :)
Winner of the FIS pink n'shiney,
"Gee winkies! I've been here over a year
and am still completely normal,
pookey-pookey-pookey." Award!
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:21 pm

I heard that you mainly command your squad in BIA, instead of fighting yourself... this is how i understand it.... And hitting a target is more difficult, than in real life... Looks like a nice game, though....

I wonder if it´s got any multiplayer capabilities..?

If not anything else, it would probably be a good history lesson, since it´s based on an actual events...
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
CrimsonFox
Professional Boardie

Post by CrimsonFox » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:45 am

:FI:Sapper-FIN wrote:I heard that you mainly command your squad in BIA, instead of fighting yourself... this is how i understand it.... And hitting a target is more difficult, than in real life... Looks like a nice game, though....

I wonder if it´s got any multiplayer capabilities..?

If not anything else, it would probably be a good history lesson, since it´s based on an actual events...
You can fight, but you can also choose attack and suppress tactics utilizing your platoon. As of multiplayer or online gaming goes, well saddly this is where the game falls flat on it's ass. it dosn't support it and it appears that it won't. Historically,every map was created from actual recon footage and other pics from that era. nothing is out of place.

-:FI:CrimsonFox
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:14 pm

As of multiplayer or online gaming goes, well saddly this is where the game falls flat on it's ass
Blaah, not worthy of my money, then...
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:16 pm

Let's wait and see..the reviews. If good online play-I'll buy it.
ImageImageImage
:FI:Spitsfire
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Spitsfire » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:12 pm

erm
its been argued about alot lol
its multiplayer jim, but not as we know it
edit whoops and this...
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/ubb.x?a=tpc&s ... 3931080562
Winner of the FIS pink n'shiney,
"Gee winkies! I've been here over a year
and am still completely normal,
pookey-pookey-pookey." Award!
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:35 pm

Yes!!!! Brothers In Arms are to be released in Polandland.!I'm happy because some games have not been released here yet though they were released in the West a couple of months ago!

bang Bang!!

S!

Mac( go there and take down the 88)ca
ImageImageImage