rogues gallery

Everything that got nothing to do with games we play ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

rogues gallery

Post by Sapper-FIN » Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:43 pm

About that rogues gallery... how do you make changes to it? I havent got anything on a special skills section...

I think my speciall skills would include camping and... well.... camping it is :lol:

"no point running around, you´ll only die tired"
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

Camping Sapper

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:34 pm

It's done,

Sapper-camper..

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:35 pm

YES

I agree,

for Sap

something to do with CAMPING!

:)

"Camper Fi!"

maybe???

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:45 pm

Hey Dutch, I haven't had a chance to look over the CombatStats help file yet but assuming that it's up and running soon enough, why don't we combine the Rogues Gallery with the stats page? Instead of having a fixed title special skill which may or may not be true (I propose mine as "Johnny Warbucks" :) ), that field could be generated by CombatStats according to the weapon that person uses the most, or where they land most of their shots on an opponent's body, or where on their own body they are hit!

So it could read: (callsign):FI:Moog / (skills) Headshots w/Kar98 / (location) Ireland, but the skills section or whatever you want to call it could be generated by CombatStats, or at least extrapolated from CombatStats data, so likewise it may read :FI:Moog / My magnetic head attracts flying lead / Ireland, or :FI:Dutchman / Is there a tripwire behind that doorway? / The Netherlands :)

-Moog

PS: How's about putting that picture I sent you ages ago up in the gallery section of the site? You know the one with yourself and Crimson with lightbulbs over your heads? :lol:

PPS: I won't be able to make it tonight but I'll probably be on TS for a few minutes around 1945 GMT just to say hi
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:28 pm

But Falc... why go running around looking for the enemy, when you can wait and let the enemy come to you?
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:32 pm

but ...

gah!