Salute guys! Any one remember me ;) Was wondering......

Dates, News and Comments
HC_SULLY

Salute guys! Any one remember me ;) Was wondering......

Post by HC_SULLY » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:10 am

The Hellcats have moved over to the dark side :evil: (OKL) We are flying in the vef and I was wondering if maybe some of the squads north american FI pilots might be interested in flying one night a week against each in vef missions ? Thought it might be cool...no long waits and actually7 get missions off in a timely manner..... Hope to hear from ya..Email me at pasully10@iwon.com.... Nice to type at ya again Fenian and Genosse....sometimes miss flying the irish colors ^:) .......

SULLY
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Sully, ole bean!

Post by :FI:Genosse » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:56 am

Long time no see, matey! :D

Hope you´re doing fine with your Hellcats ... so, you´ve moved to the dark VEF side then? How could you do that? ;)

Unfortunately, I can´t participate on those missions ... the time zone thingy, you know ... but as you may have seen there´re lots of our Amercian mates ... maybe there´ll be the one or other who likes to join you HCs! :D

Finally, you´re always welcome back to fly with the Irish colours, Sully ...

Cya soon, matey! ^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:31 pm

I was speaking to Sully regarding this matter.

Subject to further clarification and interest, I suggested as a starting point that those :FI: mates in similar time zones as his squad might be interested in a friendly inter-squad contest some weekday evening. I mentioned our usual game settings ("Full Real" except customized icons, speedbar and mini-map).

Depending what he says I plan on posting a poll to see if our North American mates would be interested. It would be another good opportunity to foster team work and wingman tactics.

I also mentioned that his proposed time would unforunately not be convenient for all our squad. However, if there were interest from European mates maybe a Saturday afternoon could be also considered.

Nothing "official" yet guys just talking at this point. My main interest is solely in another squad challenge - one which we may be better equipped for then those French and their "Full Real" settings. ;)

Regards,
TactS!

P.S. These boards have been dead lately. I have actually gone way back to read previous posts.

And speaking of dead, what was that crazy thread Helo started about Falcon's eulogy?! :shock: As always, Falcon wasn't lost for words - I continue to enjoy your wit mate (even if your family doesn't :lol: ).
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:43 pm

Helo has become dependent on me.

Don't tell him but

we're trying to get him interested in a

Navajo Churro Sheep near Ojo Caliente, NM.

If all goes well,

we can release Helo back into the wild successfully by July.

Fal "sheep hunter" con

Ivy

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

Hi Sully

Post by :FI:Fenian » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:47 pm

:)

Nice to hear from you!

Hope the Hellcats are looking forward to the Pacfic as much as me :)

I reckon there has to be a few guys on your side of the pond that might be interested in joining in....

;)

Don't be a stranger :)
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:49 pm

You're crazy Falcon! :lol: :lol: I'm going to really miss you when they take you away to that hospital. BTW, do you look good in white mate? ;)
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:06 pm

white,

hardly!

maybe a soft pastel peach with some nice lotus blossom embroidery

'round the neckline?

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Dex
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Dex » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:21 pm

WTH is all ^this about??
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:45 pm

:FI:Dex wrote:WTH is all ^this about??
B****y spammers! Their postings will be immediately deleted ... that´s for sure!!!

:evil:
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
Skipper
Forum Junky

Post by Skipper » Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:59 pm

No man has EVER taken on the men of the Fighting Irish and won! :evil: :badgrin:

well......maybe once....

Skipper
"Nothing in Life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result."
Winston Churchill

:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

A Multi-Response.

Post by :FI:Heloego » Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:26 am

Tactical:
Yes, poor Falcon was put to the swamps a couple of years ago. A true Warriors send-off! We put him in a pirogue with all his worldly valuables (A bottle of JAX, some pop-apert beads and three uneaten crawfish), set the thing on fire and pushed him out into the bayou. (I still swear I heard screaming just before it finally sank. :? ) But the legend(?) lives on, and true to form his ethereal self still occasionally will grace the pages of this site. This is defined as a "haunting". I think he's still PO'd because we didn't actually wait for the coroner's statement before declaring him "dead". :oops:

Falcon:
Yes, you do look particularly natty when you accessorize a floral pattern. For a ghost. :shock:

Regarding my upcoming realease back to the wild: Yes, the current New Mexico Catch and Release Profram has been a resounding success! Several new species of Kokanee have been spotted at Bluewater Lake, and their penchant for wearing spectacles has the local biologists baffled!

Dex:
Don't fret about it. All will be revealed in due time. :-$

Genosse:
Do not...I repeat, DO NOT delete these posts! You may upset the ghost of Mardi Gras Past. :badgrin: (See "Falcon:", above)

And last (but certainly not the least) Dex: Poor, poor Dex. :oops:
Your secret is safe with us. :sheep:
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Time Zone....................................

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:16 am

...................what Time Zone ?:C[[

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:46 pm

If the HC are flying VEF( has that started again) and he is looking for a scrap and we have eneough guys, why don't we do a few VEF missions with them?. I'd be up for some of that and I'm sure some of the other on-line war guys may also. The time thing may be trickey but giving eneough of a heads up I'm sure Lars and Vin could stay up late one night a week or we could try to do one on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon?. They can't be up to all that much as I have found from 4yrs of on line wars,
Squads that change from VVS to OKL normaly do so because they can't handle the Russian plane and thus are CRAP pilots :D .
Also while I'm here I'd like to piont out That in nearly every on line war that has come along so far :FI: pilots have been some of the TOP allied players out there. And in 3 wars been top over all VWF, VF and VW so I would be delighted to see more :FI: taking part in these wars and I'm sure the HC guys would make good targets for us :D .

Oh yes I'm sorry but I just couldn't let this one slide.
Full Real is Full Real there is no except, it either is or it is not guys :D

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:48 pm

Why did it put my post in as gust? anyhow y'all know who I am
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Driver's License...

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sat Mar 04, 2006 6:30 am

...and Registration, please? :)
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x