Gen's RoF skins

Painters and skinners. Somewhere to show off skins and look for artistic inspiration.
:FI:Genosse
Board God

Gen's RoF skins

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Folks!

Before I´m off to my X-mas party I just want to offer you my version for the RFC S.E.5a aircraft. If anyone of you likes to have a personalized copy then drop a note here ...

[imghttps://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ziMHmBv_70InfgvuZM0FCv7LmZqD6fs7nOSLd-XM6D9zSoFFp8AQLBI7Rt6GQ5P9BVbUBKDeA57rRMUc7GLQzCvBMPKr2zOVRESNra39rwz1i9r7q2gCBeEjHhS-kzyJe3g_KGkz2wFD7NQBe8f8w_CH1jMxsbgMbhkll_nSFbVtJe7kjsY2A87uqLpgFTEb6CcEhnHzWG1SNZN5LcABuh-o8YhhmZi3HJcpwUqNhX49AZFHmEFq1SgKJx-8k_1YJII8z7XzGr1bzQyAGqI6L8A-2moi8U62eenofPx0-XQec2FQftQElKQtpLeLe-chvF-XNTXCDWFxolggbQ_WDQ1a5WU83zVv48ssJ8UTorHu4yciA-hN-S6X-XVDDKQepjqZWxrYYFE8QiclO46kfPxqk8XHi6iu3u7sCtNgoKXvhUzsFnOR0-GeWtG7qrhp5uvvcfb90gxaHmHFsRAR0xlocT4QQyzpMRKTBVmHv-IIF7mCretU2xHWcrS_YTykm-InmMbNBeAcL66VNALQXr3p5KzHvmVDS4uycfxJSkhkGBJ07TFe2_9aLybKLK1ePeK7tM9bxjMBGMRBvKpLjOn79x-qc4CPE5xZBHi3kJj56MchJxtcQczlPNS2LAHWYn9bhYMuC7DoDCS-iskLhYfvkSOcWBGS=w640-h480-no[/img]

Personalized example:

"Celebreties are the sick on the windscreen of life." - Wiglaf Droste, German satirist

Image Image

:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Re: Gen's RoF skins

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Please G =D] en i would appreciate it
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

:FI:Ardmore
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:Ardmore » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:31 am

I'll have one also Frank, No.48 if you would be so kind ^:|

Vin
'You will never plough a field by turning it over in your mind.'

:FI:Gurberly
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gurberly » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Me too please!!!

G
I fear no beer

:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Gen,

I'd really like one, but again, only the default skins are showing up in my game. I see the skins and the skin folders, but no skins show up in game.

F

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.

Board God

Post by :FI:Genosse » Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:05 pm

:FI:Falcon wrote:Gen,

I'd really like one, but again, only the default skins are showing up in my game. I see the skins and the skin folders, but no skins show up in game.

F
Oops! I forgot to mention it ... you need to enable the MODS in the RoF setup first before you'll be able to see the custom skins ... :oops:
"Celebreties are the sick on the windscreen of life." - Wiglaf Droste, German satirist

Image Image

Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:04 pm

I was wondering :doubt: , because of the slowly gathering of interest in RoF again would it be possible to create a unique squadron skin allied/entente for upload to the community skin pack, my own preferance would be Stuarts 109 losange ww1 pattern for entente and a metallic finish to the allied,please note this is the base skin before all individual squeaks and squiggles are added, There are some lovely squadron skins being presented at the moment online,i think we should roll out the pride alittle , just a though =P~
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

Board God

Post by :FI:Genosse » Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:38 pm

:FI:Wolfhound wrote:I was wondering :doubt: , because of the slowly gathering of interest in RoF again would it be possible to create a unique squadron skin allied/entente for upload to the community skin pack, my own preferance would be Stuarts 109 losange ww1 pattern for entente and a metallic finish to the allied,please note this is the base skin before all individual squeaks and squiggles are added, There are some lovely squadron skins being presented at the moment online,i think we should roll out the pride alittle , just a though =P~
What about this Fokker D7 skin then, Dec?

Any good? 8)

Image Image

Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:Ardmore » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Nicely done Frank. Got any more? :-"

Vin

Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:14 pm

that is tasty =P~ ,that combines both the allied and the entente skins i had in mind [-o<

Board God

Post by :FI:Genosse » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:45 pm

:FI:Ardmore wrote:Nicely done Frank. Got any more? :-"

Vin
Not yet, you little rascal! :lol: What plane do you fancy, Vin? :-s

Image Image

Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:Ardmore » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Why, all of them Frank :D , only kidding. Though the preference for skins would be that the German Aircraft to have the green lozenge effect and the Entente Aircraft to have their normal skin but with the Squad badge and the Squadies number.

Vin

Board God

Fokker D7 skin

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:20 am

Folks,

here's a personalized version of the Fokker D7 skin ...

Any takers?

Image Image

Board God

Albatros 5a skin

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:22 am

Folks,

here's another German aircraft I've created a skin for ...

Anyone interested?

Image Image

Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:30 pm

Keep them coming Gen,those entente schemes are fantastic,as for the allied side i disagree with vin (sorry vin) Irish aircraft have been traditionally black or a low viz grey/metallic with a variation of the tri-colour except for captured aircraft of whom some were not re-painted :D , again the majority should decide and a more traditional ww1 allied scheme could be the way forward.