New here

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Mike
Beginner

New here

Post by Mike » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:54 am

Hi all, i'm new here, nice to meet you. I have play il2 about 1 year.

I have play some times 1vs1 with =FI=Rambo, he is a great pilot, and i ask if can i join this squad. So i'm here.

I'm from Greece my English are not so good - be patient with me plz and i use headphones so sometimes i cannot hear you in TS.
:FI:Murph
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Re: New here

Post by :FI:Murph » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Welcome, Mike! One of the admins should be along soon to give you a formal welcome and fill you in on how to join the squad.
"Níor bhris focal maith fiacail riamh."
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Hello Mike!

You are correct. The English are not so good, but fortunately there are plenty of good ol' Americans to make up for it. Treat the Brits as if they are normal and they won't get all miffy. I don't think I qualify as one of the Admins any more ... if I ever did ... but welcome anyway.

no, I can't lend any money to you ... ask Frank,

Falcon

;)

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:11 pm

Oh them Brits :roll: ,Thankfully there are some Irish in this squad as-well, so if you don't have good English, or cant understand what the Yanks did to that language(spelling night as nite and colour as color , for Christ sake :shock: ,don't worry we will help, welcome to the forums ,we could probably get by with German as they own Ireland at the mo, #-o Gott mitt uns :D
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 pm

:FI:Wolfhound wrote:Oh them Brits :roll: ,Thankfully there are some Irish in this squad as-well, so if you don't have good English, or cant understand what the Yanks did to that language(spelling night as nite and colour as color , for Christ sake :shock: ,don't worry we will help, welcome to the forums ,we could probably get by with German as they own Ireland at the mo, #-o Gott mitt uns :D
Isn't that funny? Germany owns Ireland, uh? Has anybody of you asked yourselves who earns Germany then, eh? All what I know it's definitely not me ...

Anyhow, welcome to the boards, Mike! Never mind your English, mate. I'm sure it'll be fine ... ;) :D

S'loot ^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Rambo
Professional Boardie

Post by :FI:Rambo » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi Mike! Welcome to the forums! =D] =D]

:FI:Wolfhound wrote: or cant understand what the Yanks did to that language(spelling night as nite and colour as color , for Christ sake :shock:
guilty as charged :roll: .... but we are not alone in our flaws :D
Mike
Beginner

Post by Mike » Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 pm

So, i have to choose red or blue side?
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Mike wrote:So, i have to choose red or blue side?
we have a sale all this week on cadmium yellow

F

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Armitage
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 pm

Has anybody of you asked yourselves who earns Germany then
sure don't Germans own Germany along with bits of Ireland, Portugal, Greece, Spain and maybe Italy in the next few weeks.
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Post by :FI:Heloego » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:39 am

Welcome Mike!
:D
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
Mike
Beginner

Post by Mike » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm so tired this period... i'm sorry m8s. I try to find some time to join u...