New Pilot Ap

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
Slackbladder

New Pilot Ap

Post by Slackbladder » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:49 pm

Sent a message while back, but fell asleep, or did I pass out? for a couple of months. Anyhoo, been flying a bit in a Spit in UBI rooms (oo I know too easy!) and have become reasonable shot. So can I join u chaps for a spot of tally ho pip pip and Bernard's your uncle? BTW I am English, but moved here to the US 5 years ago. Would love to fly with a Sqad/Wingman for a change.
:FI:Spitsfire
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Spitsfire » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:52 pm

<shouts> Falcon!!!!!!!
:)
Welcome, did you already mail Fallcon, if not then the link is on the website in the squadron section, cheers!
:beer:
Winner of the FIS pink n'shiney,
"Gee winkies! I've been here over a year
and am still completely normal,
pookey-pookey-pookey." Award!
Slackbladder

App

Post by Slackbladder » Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:58 pm

Yes, just did that now. Can you tell me what you fellow fly? Is it always real or can i turn that damned cockpit off ocasionally??? :)
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:26 pm

Most of the time we fly cokpit ON.. :roll:

Occasionally, during a co-op, the server DOGS will turn the switch so we can ride with the living and enjoy the show after we've been splattered.. :lol:

What part of the US are you in now?

Slan'
:beer:

W
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

slackbladder

app

Post by slackbladder » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:05 am

In Ohio now
Sapper-FIN
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by Sapper-FIN » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:30 pm

Cheers! :beer:
"If the thought of doing something makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it."
Slackbladder

Ready to fly

Post by Slackbladder » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:19 pm

Well I got the instructions from the Falcony bloke (who apparently has a blancmange thing going) so I understand the next stumble, no, step is to go flying with you fellows?

How can i do that? Where, when etc? I should warn you that I have an amazing ability to spray bullets around an enemy without ever hitting him. Although I did a fabo rolling sissors with a 109 last night (still didnt bring him down though, but did "hit him in his fat arse", his words not mine)
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:30 am

You'll find us on Hypperlobby we fly at all sorts of ours but your best bet is on Sundays and the US & Canada guys try to get together for some "training" on wednesday nights. Send us a message and join us on TeamSpeak.

s!
Snoop
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:46 pm

Welcome to the crazy farm mate. You really want to fly with us? Really? :shock:
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:58 pm

Welcome m8 ^:)
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
:FI:Snaphoo
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Snaphoo » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:51 pm

Welcome!
You've got red on you.
Give me the punch ladle, I'll fathom the bowl.
slackbladder

Where to find you?

Post by slackbladder » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:40 pm

Looked on hyperlobby Wed evening and didnt see any FI type bods. So where the heckety heck can i find he melee?

BTW, I just figured out the optimum gun range for me in my spit 250 yards. At that distance it becomes a shreader, love it!
:FI:Gurberly
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gurberly » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:49 pm

There were a fair few about on Wednesday evening?... A few of us flew a couple of VOW missions, then I think we hung around Snoop's server for a bit ... or was it Gen hosting.... I got a bit pissed (what's new :) ) I remember all this quite clearly as I had a hangover on Thursday morning when some very important people were visiting the work place ;)

G
I fear no beer

:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:32 pm

Sorry for just noticing your call for help Slackbladder.

Yes we were around again Wednesday evening (10:00 p.m. - well too late to mention in polite society) Atlantic Time zone. There was SnoopBaron, Helo, Keppoch, and me. Due to technical problems we only flew for a little bit, then played CoD:UO.

Should be around as usual next Wednesday evening. Double-check your time zone and scan those Players Lists in HyperLobby. ;)