Hello FI

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:Spitsfire
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

welcome

Post by :FI:Spitsfire » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:25 pm

:wink2:
Winner of the FIS pink n'shiney,
"Gee winkies! I've been here over a year
and am still completely normal,
pookey-pookey-pookey." Award!
:FI:Fenian
Just pink and fluffy

RPS?

Post by :FI:Fenian » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:29 pm

What's that?

Real Pork Sausage....

Hmmm...

Pig sticks......

:)

Welcome to our wee butchery class :)

I'm with Gen on this... that's why I joined the FIS too. Rules are for sausages and ranking is for... well... military personnel....

:lol:
_________
:FI:Fenian

"When people agree with me I always feel that I must be wrong."
Oscar Wilde
:FI:Gurberly
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gurberly » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:52 pm

Si Corporal Bratwurst.

G
I fear no beer

:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:36 am

Ya have to go OUT to get that Belhaven?? Haven't seen it on tap around here, but I don't need to go but about 20 feet to get a GOOD pint of Guinness. ;)
Image :beer:
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Someone said...

Post by :FI:Heloego » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:58 am

one memory I'll take to the grave is appearing on Diamondvision in Shea Stadium during a Mets/Marlins game doing a Beavis and Butthead impression! I have the photos to prove it. They're kept in an envelope

So who imitated Beavis? :lol: *leaves only a puff of smoke during hasty exit*
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

and Fenian said...

Post by :FI:Heloego » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:01 am

Rules are for sausages...
Rules may disagree. Should it not be "sausages are for Rules"? :?
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x

very good reply's all

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:29 am

Beavis and Butthead impersonation gets you on the JumboTron at Shea. Guinness on tap in your dinning room , I love it ! Just that alone is more fun than I had in my former sqd in a year ! Ok back to drink'n, the trend in NYC bars for the last few years has been to have as many types of draft as you can . Some bars with no less than 30 taps . This is good and bad , gives me concern about freshness . I dont bath in excess either but I like my beer with out the chunks and pulp . Well the beer distributors have a problem with these 30 drafts on tap , they want everyone to know that you are drinking their beer . So they supply the house with special labeled pint glasses for their beer . This becomes a huge pain in the arse for the bar tender . Not to mention all the silly cocktails he has to make these days . There is flavored vodka now , yes cherry, lemon and vanilla and on and on . I got out of bartending just in time . If i was busy I would never make a drink with more than two ingredients . I would ocassional get some clown who would ask for a scotch and coke , but he would make a preference for a twelve year old singal malt . I would usally just walk away from the bar on such occasion and just sit down and light a butt , 12 yr old scotch and you want to put coka cola in it !
I know a few bar owners and I am never able to convince them of my plan . Which is to have and old guy behind the bar in a dirty apron chewing a cigar butt and only four types of liqour in the house maybe three different beers .Absolutlely no drinks served with more than two ingredients and ice counts as one . I would drink in such a place. This place is extinct in NYC .
PsychClone

Whats RPS ?

Post by PsychClone » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:16 am

Opps forgot to sign the previous post . RPS is well ahh I ahh didnt choose the name and was never fond of it , so to avoid further embarrassment and respect the rest of the former members ( this is a public forum ) lets just think of it as a overnight delivery service . like UPS .

PsychClone.
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:26 am

the beer that made trendy New York bars famous!

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:WillieOFS
Post Maniac 1st Grade

Post by :FI:WillieOFS » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:10 am

GREAT answer. I don't drink at places that have more than 5 or 6 taps for the EXACT reason you mentioned. 12 year single malt and coke?? KILL HIM!! :badgrin:

Just remember, NEVER pee on Falky's Bombay chest.. :oops: :lol:
Mindless Dribble and Off Topic posts are my specialty!

PsychClone

Chunks & Pulp

Post by PsychClone » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:57 am

LMAO ! I hit the floor when I saw that , and there maybe some chunks and pulp under my desk here . Really has a ring to it , make a nice handal for someone . Could be a rock band but then again it could be the two girls that live downstairs .

Chunks and Pulp .
:FI:Moog
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Moog » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:38 am

That sounds like a lotta taps... my mouth only fits around one at a time.

Not a lot of people know this, but most beers actually come with a built-in Chunks and Pulp remover. The trick is to start drinking heavily, keep drinking heavily, and then when you feel the spins approaching just keep on chugging. This phenomenon is simply the remover kicking in. Soon enough the Chunks'n'Pulp will be miraculously extracted and shall appear as if by magic on the floor in front of you (or on your shirt, or on the suddenly-not-so-pretty lady you were tring to talk to)

Hmmm, so it's JumboTron? I could have sworn it was called Diamondvision! If not then how the hell did that name come into my head? :-k This would have been back in 1994, might it have changed names and/or gotten bigger since then?

JumboTron does sound more impressive.

The whole team got a 'hello' and had our names up on the electronic scoreboard as well. This is a seriously kickass event when you're 12.

And the impression was both Beavis and Butthead (I was such a talented kid). Ah, B&B, where are you now? I miss your enchanting postmodern criticism of the art of disenchanted youth...
"Can that thing fire?"

Loopy Girdlekisser...