Hello! :)

Everything but not IL2 ... say here 'Hello!' ;)
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Re: Hello! :)

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:05 am

Governments have monopolies so no need to wish for success. ;) Finished version 2.0 and now preparing for a council presentation this Monday. Then it must be translated into French (New Brunswick is Canada's only bilingual province). After that we will need to work with staff and our Committee on educating them to the new by-law. Hopefully the only major work remaining is related to completing our photo renderings and illustrations, though there may be some further text changes. Things should return to normal soon; it has been almost a year since my life was hijacked by this project. Still it has been quite an experience and glad to have been a part of it.

Hope to play soon.
Mark
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:22 pm

I can see why you have been so crazy busy :D!!! If things have settled down let me know! I'm thinking of getting regular play sessions started this week. There are all sorts of cool new stuff I can't wait to share with you guys :D!

I've been delaying writing some documentation as it's not my favorite thing to do :). But by the end of today I should finish the new how-to included with the latest client. The how-to is completely optional as you can learn everything you need through play and honestly most players will probably prefer to learn that way. But for those that want to a quick reference were they can get the little details spelled out then this how to should help.

s!
Snoop
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:36 am

Hi guys, I just sent out this email, but I didn't have everyones email address. So please if you did not receive a copy and are still interested email me or send me a PM so you can join us :). Genosse and Tactical if your sons want to join please let them know I'd be happy to have them :).
Hi guys,

I'm finally going to start the private alpha test for my game. For this first round I'm only inviting a small group of friends, and focusing on my fellow gamers :). As the alpha test progresses I'll invite more players, but I wanted to start small and focused. Most of you are from the Fighting Irish so you all know each other but I have a few close friends and family that are also on the list.

Please email me back if you are still interested in joining this alpha test. Let me know what user name you want and I will email you back with your account and download information. Please keep your account information safe and do not discuss the game with anyone but myself and other active members of the alpha test group. The game will remain in stealth mode until the official reveal, so it is important that we keep things to ourselves. For now we will be using email to discuss the alpha test among ourselves so you have to be willing to share in open email discussions and let me CC you along with everyone else.

I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys and hearing your thoughts.

Thanks for your support and see you in the game,
Fernando

ps. I'm also posting this on the FI forum. I don't have everyone's current email address so I know I've missed some of you.
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:12 pm

I'll try to hop onto the server when I'll have the time, Fernando. Already tried to customize my controlls for it although I still need to work on a better keyboard layout for me. Frame rate seems to be decent on my machine, the chat works, logging in procedure in no time, ... there're certainly more things to mention I can't rember now. :roll: #-o

Maybe we could start a session next Saturday evening (CET)/morning (PST) so we could figure out on TS what you like to know about your quite unique playable game, Fernando. Whaddya think? What about the others?

:-s :-k
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:11 pm

Great, you can also use any extra mouse buttons (or middle mouse button), which is handy if you want quick access to an ability you like!

I'd love to start a session next Saturday, if there is enough interest I would love to do a regular session at a time that works well for players on both side of the atlantic :).
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:04 am

As you know Snoop (if you got me Gmail), my son and I are interested; at the moment, though, I am just getting over a cold/flu and waiting for a new Alienware laptop to arrive. Going to University part-time this Spring but should have some time (especially Friday evenings) to play. As suggested, Matthew and I may practice a little in the server so I don't completely embarrass myself.

TS!
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:23 am

Hey tact :) From what I saw last time, Matthew will make for a great sparring partner :D When you to are ready to throw down the gauntlet send me a text some Friday and we will see what you two are made off :badgrin:

s!
Snoop
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:44 am

:shock:
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:55 pm

Sorry but I couldn't make it right in time ... What about tomorrow a couple of hours before the IL-2 session, Fernando? Maybe I can get Eike interested ...

^:)

Image Image
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:31 pm

No problem m8 :). That sounds good to me. About what time are you guys starting on Sundays now a days? Just let me know the time and I'll be there ^:) I'd love to see Eike if he is interested :D
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:15 am

Usually we'll take off at about 1900BST/2000CET/1100PST ... I'll be online four hours before ... :)

Image Image
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:57 pm

Gotcha, thats 1PM Texas CST time :D I'll get online in just a little bit, after breakfast, invited a friend of mine from Austin to join us. See you soon!