Dates, News and Comments
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Re: AirForce War II

Post by Deathsledge » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 pm

One Zekester ready for action :D

yep, access AW via HL.

thanks for joining sir ^:)
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:35 pm

"German images are disbaled. If you do not mind ..."

I think it's not right to do this ...

even to Germans.

Falcon

;)

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:44 pm

That is by default on AW servers. A person has the ability to enable that feature for their browser.
I dont have the ability to enable that for everyone to see.

;)
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:15 pm

Well, I can understand that DS, but I still think if someone disballed me, I wouldn't be very happy.

:oops:

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 pm

One Zekester ready for action

yep, access AW via HL.

thanks for joining sir
Now if I can just get into a game. Forgot how much time is wasted for games to get going. Got into one the other day but the server timed out. Spent 30 minutes trying to get into another one. By the time the game started, my joystick crapped out. ](*,)

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Fri May 30, 2008 4:25 am

Welcome aboard AW Igor.

hope to see you there sir ^:)
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm

AWII has started over and will run until AWIII is complete.

All brave pilots sign up here: http://war.by-airforce.com/registration.html

^:)
:FI:Gadje
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gadje » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 pm

Signed up awaiting C/O approval ^:)
=AFJ=Tempest
Beginner

Post by =AFJ=Tempest » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:25 pm

i'll sign up, need to be in FI first but meh......ugh....spose i'll wait lol

defo up for it.
:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:59 pm

I've signed up Kev ^:)

Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
:FI:Wardog
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wardog » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:03 pm

I'm up for it mate. Registration done :) ^:)

Wardog :beer: :beer: :beer:
:FI:Blue2
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:02 am

Application submitted!
Hopefully DeathSledge lets me join yet again. Since I've done nary a thing in AW so far, could ya blame him if he didn't? :oops: :lol:

Now, I realize one strength of AW is you can fly anytime ya want, when the feeling hits you, and that's great. I'm sure I'll take full advantage of that once I've got a little AW experience in my belt.
However, should any of you guys (who are joining up for AW II, I mean) feel like you could tolerate a wingman joining you.... even if he does speak Texan... or Texan with a so-so German accent.... or very poor German with a Texas accent... well, kindly let me know.
If you can go a step further & be bothered to predict, say, 24 hours or more in advance (the more in advance the better), what day & time you'd like to meet up & fly said mission(s), don't hesitate to post that information here, or PM me with it, or email me with it.
I realize this ain't easy to do - RL has a major impact on me too, time wise. But I'm just sayin', do any of the above & there is a VERY good chance your butt will be slightly safer in the Finnish skies, with one more soft, pink fleshy target in your vicinity throughout the sortie! :lol: I can make more time for the occasional mission if I can plan it in advance, and meeting somebody there adds incentive.

^:)
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:39 pm

Hi Blue,

Got you added to the roster. My work schedule and RL stuff has me pretty busy these days too but I am off Friday thru Sunday every week, for now at least. I will be online all day tomorrow if you want to fly some missions. Must admit though, the Finnish map is kinda hard and the A/C are not in our favor. The Reds will finish this map hopefully within the next few days.

Hope to see ya there sir ^:)
:FI:Blue2
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:41 am

FINALLY, a fortunate coincidence for us here, Deathsledge - I too am off tomorrow, all day! Nice of you to send your weekly schedule, too. Now I at least know when you are more likely to be flying.
Most of tomorrow is dedicated to my continued home remodeling project, but I'm going to MAKE some time to join you. After all, I'll need a break from plumbing and painting at some point.
So, I'll pull up Hyperlobby by ~late morning, leave it up, & check it occasionally to see if you're there. If you'll be using something besides FI Teamspeak for comms, ya might let me know that as well... but I'll page you on HL if need be.
Talk to you then! \:D/
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:39 pm

I got a meeting with the boss dudes from 11-12 then I will be there. 8)