AirForce War II

Dates, News and Comments
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

AirForce War II

Post by Deathsledge » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:39 pm

for anyone interested in the new AW2 you can sign up here:

http://war.by-airforce.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://war.by-airforce.com/sqd_file.php?sqd=%3DFI%3D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

cheers :)

DS
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:44 pm

no takers?

just me and me beers i suppose :beer:
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
:FI:Gadje
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gadje » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:43 am

I'll have one of those Kev :lol:

Yep will try a few but alot going on in IL-2 right now believe it or not.
:FI:Blue2
Forum Junky

Well, I wish.

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:23 pm

I signed up for the last one as you might recall, but I never turned a wheel in AW I.
RL is still just kicking butt on my simulator time these days, with no significant change in sight. Lately it's all I can do to squeak out a Friday night for Historic Encounters once a month, so I'm afraid it would be pointless to join the AW II roster unless we converted our entire H.E. crowd & signed up as a group (which would be fine with me). Maybe one day I'll find another night for simming. Until then, best of luck with the recruiting AND the flying!

By the way, Deathsledge, if you can work it in, we'd love to see more FI guys in H.E. (I have the impression Gadje & others are fully occupied with other IL2-related stuff right now, like the 2 v 2 tournament, which is cool. I'm already amazed at how many overseas folks participate in H.E. - I sure couldn't hack that crazy sleep schedule!)
H.E. is starting to have lots of terrific guests from a couple of other squads - guys from Hawaii, Germany, and "Down Under." It's awesome getting to know them all; more FI would be icing on the cake though!

S!
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:31 pm

i really do enjoy flying these missions, being that I only flew in a few of them with Tac and Helo some while back. Friday nights are usually occupied for me m8. The band I play with normally performs on the weekends so its hard to say I will definetly be there. I will try my best though. ;)
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:46 pm

bump :)
:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:48 pm

Deathsledge

OK, your bump got me.

I have registered but need you to approve me so I can fly.

Thanks

Nellip
Olegs stalker

Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:54 am

right on m8. you are ready for action.

http://war.by-airforce.com/sqd_file.php?sqd=%3DFI%3D" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^:)
DS
:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Re: AirForce War II

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:32 pm

I've registered, waiting for assimilation :) , flew one mission and lived, even shot down a 109G2 in my P39 D-1, shooting was lousy, thats what happens when your shaking like a leaf :lol: .

Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:13 pm

Good to have you aboard Vin. See you up there m8 ^:)
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:58 pm

Good to have you in the AW squad Rab. =D]

Guys the map is currently in Italy 1943 at the moment. Great plane sets and loads of fun. Feel free to join.

http://war.by-airforce.com/game-map.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^:)
DS
:FI:ZekeMan
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:10 am

Are these missions only flown on certian days and times, or can you jump on at any time? If so, I'll be signing up!

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:36 am

you can fly any time you want Z! 8)
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Cool! I am heading over to sign up now!

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those that would do us harm... James Orwell
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:ZekeMan » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:30 pm

To fly, we access the game via Hyperlobby?