AirForce War II

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Ghost
Postmaster

Re: AirForce War II

Post by :FI:Ghost » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:33 pm

I've signed up. How do I fly there?
*Bury me at sea where no murdered ghosts can haunt me, if I rock upon the waves then no corpse can lay upon me*
:FI:Macca
The North Pole

Post by :FI:Macca » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 pm

That is a good question, I've been confused so often that I flew only one or two missions long time ago...
ImageImageImage
:FI:Bluebell
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:40 pm

Join via Hyperlobby, Click on the "general room" tab in the middle, the one beside the time tab, look for "Airforce #1" and click on it, now your in the AW room. Now you have to look for a slot in one of the missions, be sure to read the info button at the top so you know which side is up or down, it will usually say "OKL(blue) up or red (allied) up", if there is 16 slots available then its 8 X 8. Be sure your in the right slot as some folk get quite annoyed about this, and, dont repeat dont make a mistake when choosing an aircraft, remember your flying Blue and dont jump into a red slot as you will get kicked. Best of luck.

Vin
Oh the things you can find, if you don’t stay behind. – Dr. Seuss
:FI:Ghost
Postmaster

Post by :FI:Ghost » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:34 pm

:FI:Ardmore wrote:Join via Hyperlobby, Click on the "general room" tab in the middle, the one beside the time tab, look for "Airforce #1" and click on it, now your in the AW room. Now you have to look for a slot in one of the missions, be sure to read the info button at the top so you know which side is up or down, it will usually say "OKL(blue) up or red (allied) up", if there is 16 slots available then its 8 X 8. Be sure your in the right slot as some folk get quite annoyed about this, and, dont repeat dont make a mistake when choosing an aircraft, remember your flying Blue and dont jump into a red slot as you will get kicked. Best of luck.

Vin
So our squad is on Blue side and we always have to fly blue? Which version do they fly there? Mods on or off?
*Bury me at sea where no murdered ghosts can haunt me, if I rock upon the waves then no corpse can lay upon me*
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:49 pm

We have to fly Blue, no mods as of yet (stock 4.08), though AWIII will be modded I believe.

Vin
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:06 am

Anyone up for some AW missions tomorrow? I will be online all day.

^:)

DS
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:42 am

Working lates at the moment, Kevin. If your still on when I get home (approx 22:00 my time) I'll join you.

Vin
:FI:Conman
Postmaster
Location: Brockford, Suffolk, England, U.K., Europe, Earth, mil

Post by :FI:Conman » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:46 pm

this is realy rude and lazy of me but t=what is airforce war i've looked at the first coulple of post but cant figure it out if it could be explained then i would strongly consider takeing it up from the amount of posts it looks like it could be fun

Cheers
Conman
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Hello m8,

AirForce War II is a virtual online war. You can learn more about it here: http://war.by-airforce.com/

If you would like to register you can do so by first, registering your Hyperlobby name, and then join our squad. You can do both here: http://war.by-airforce.com/registration.html

let me know if you need some help ;)
There are two things that are infinite in life, human stupidity and the universe, and I'm not too sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
:FI:Conman
Postmaster
Location: Brockford, Suffolk, England, U.K., Europe, Earth, mil

Post by :FI:Conman » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:04 pm

ok im all signed up but when do we fly? or will that be posted here? :?
Deathsledge
The Unforseeable

Post by Deathsledge » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Hello again m8, and thanks for joining AWII. There is no set time to fly and you can fly anytime you want. I normally fly on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday mornings.

Hope to see you there sir. ^:)
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Bluebell » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:29 pm

I see that il2 war is back up and running, though its on the 4.09bm modded I think. Dont really trust the modded wars, open to abuse methinks.

Vin