Online Recording Tracks

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

22 Feb 04

Post by :FI:Genosse » Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:36 pm

Get the latest .ntrk movies (15 MB) here*!

So long ...

* not available!
Last edited by :FI:Genosse on Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
Post Maniac General

25 Feb 04

Post by :FI:Genosse » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:30 pm

I wasn´t able to sleep the last night so I joined Snoop´s Wednesday Tactical Practice Session. I´d like to thank Snoop, Helo, Sixpakk, Tactical, CapKabosch and Rules (... you´re an animal, mate! Flying the whole night makes you ÜBER! ;) ) for two wonderful hours of excitment and fun!

If I should have forgotten someone don´t curse me ... after all it was 4 am for me ... 8)

Here´re the movies* (14 MB) for you!

* not available!
Last edited by :FI:Genosse on Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
:FI:Snoop Baron
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:00 am

Yes it was a great practice session. I really enjoyed it :)

I'll have to download this session to see how Gen managed to down 800pts worth of Pe2s and land safely in one flight :shock:

I need some of that medication that Rules is taking because if it had been me I would have been flying like a zombie hours ago :lol:

One thing I really like is how clearly it demonstrated the value of using team tactics instead of simply allowing the fight to randomly detiorate into many individual 1 on 1 engagments.

After we switched to the defensive "wagon-train" :D tactic we were able to mop the floor with the P40s that had only moments ago been destroying our poor brewsters :D

We did have one minor hitch, there was an insident of treason aheemmm I think Gen might have caught the culprit in this track :lol: Not to mention an earlier "acidental chute shoot" by the same critter :lol:

See you guys next Wednesday and thanks for showing :) Flying with you all is realy what makes this game so great :D

s!
Snoop
:FI:RULES
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:06 am

:D The reason for me being up all night was that I was going to work the night shift, the night thursday-friday...and you all made the transgretion(spelling?)realy easy...TNX M8´s,it was a blast...
"Ammunition clearance is a science with uncertain assumptions, based on disputed calculations. Derived from none convincing experiments carried out by persons with doubtful reliability and questioned mental capacities using instrument of doubtful precision".
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:10 pm

ak!

"transition"

that was a' orrible spellin' transgression ye made there, lad!

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Fri Feb 27, 2004 2:22 pm

:shock: Ohps, sorry ;)
"Ammunition clearance is a science with uncertain assumptions, based on disputed calculations. Derived from none convincing experiments carried out by persons with doubtful reliability and questioned mental capacities using instrument of doubtful precision".
Post Maniac General

29 Feb 04

Post by :FI:Genosse » Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:04 pm

Folks!

Looking for the latest movies? Get ´em here*!

Tally-Ho, chaps! ;)

* not available!
Last edited by :FI:Genosse on Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
:FI:TacticalS!
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:TacticalS! » Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:03 am

Thanks a lot for taking the trouble to record our missions/DGs each week Gen.

I played poorly on Sunday. However, my highlight was the sortie where you decided to fly as my wingmate (blind leading the blind?). If you recall, we approached the enemy base high and to one side of a furball. I dove down after circling on a bandit for a little BnZ. You followed right behind me. Thanks wingman ;)

I did a couple more BnZ and killed an enemy (Firefly I think) and you later left formation for a turn fight, and managed to get a kill. I later was killed by AAA and you by an enemy. Nonetheless, that sortie stands out in my mind. The initial attack was aggressive with a tight formation and tons of E.

Snoop - I believe your stats tracker was down all day Sunday. Is this correct? Also, is your server and tracker going to be up this week? I'm off with the kids over March break and would like to improve my score :(

Just realized tonight that EB Games (North America) has the new addon slated for shipment tomorrow! Hopefully I'll have the Aces pack for this weekend!!!

Best regards,

Tact!
Post Maniac General

12 March 04

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:46 am

Folks!

Get the latest .ntrk movies (17MB zipped) from yesterdays 1.22 session on Snoop´s server here* ...

Enjoy youself!!! ^:)

* not available

Image Image
Post Maniac General

28 March 04

Post by :FI:Genosse » Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:24 pm

Folks!

Get the latest .ntrk movie (13 MB) of yesterday´s DF session here* ...

BTW ... nice map, Spooky! Although the blue side urgently needs the Brewster on its side ...

Have fun, mates! ;)

* not available
Last edited by :FI:Genosse on Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:54 pm

Yes, I think we need a brewster I think I'll add one if there are no objections :D
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:08 pm

:shock: Objactions? :? Why? ;)
Post Maniac General

Give Rules what he deserves ...

Post by :FI:Genosse » Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:13 pm

:FI:RULES wrote::shock: Objactions? :? Why? ;)
:lol:
Last edited by :FI:Genosse on Tue Mar 30, 2004 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Snoop Baron » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:39 pm

I duno maybe some underground Brewster haters club will send me a death threat :lol:

Next time I host prepare for some Brewster love :D
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:RULES » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:52 pm

:) How sweet of you :lol: