Update on Battle of stalingrad (BOS) and so

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Dutchman
The Unforseeable

Update on Battle of stalingrad (BOS) and so

Post by :FI:Dutchman » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:37 am

Hi my fellow FI-ians,

I 'd like to share an update on the BOS campaign wich is launced on the official website of BOS, you might already seen it but anyway this post is also a hello again from my side.
check the link.
http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168 ... ntry164840

At the moment i do recover from another surgery on my hand/wrist again. I am also very active on the forums but that also for my personel physical health by not torture
myself with being around here and not playing at all. I do play some battlefield 4 but you can start and stop anytime you like and not frustrate the game or team members
by dissapear suddenly in the heat of a battle because thats the situation righy now.

However i still have the feel i will be back anytime from now and like to start with IL2 Stumovick BOF and share the link above.

I am not gonna spent time on the original IL2 because of all the patches and time it will take to bring it back to work, and then play that little.

sometime i might show up in Rise Of Flight if my hand let me. But I am aiming on my comback for BOS. or one ff the space sims see links below

that about my updat so far.

As i said; 2 other games wich I backed since 2012 are:

http://www.elitedangerous.com/about/ and https://robertsspaceindustries.com/about-the-game

FI Macca and I guess Armitage also singed up for these titles see also the threat in the forums wich I wrote earlier under FISS (Fighting Irish Space squadron)

Well, thats enough for now and i hope to see you all very soon again when i recoverd.

Dutch..,

ImageImageImage
Better loose one minute in your life, than loose your life in one minute...
:FI:Blue2
Forum Junky

Re: Update on Battle of stalingrad (BOS) and so

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:35 am

I somehow missed this, Dutch. A few guys were pretty turned off on BoS due to the unlocks. Others like me are still flying it, even though my guess is few if any of us like the current campaign too much. I am about 40% through it, and have not played online much lately. Rambo is still playing online almost daily, he told us last Sunday. I'll be online some over the days between now and Christmas, since I'm through at work for the year. Also probably more in the last week of the year, after I return from being with family a few days. Hope to join up with you if you're around! ^:)
:FI:Heloego
Post Maniac General
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (Smile when you say that!)

Re: Update on Battle of stalingrad (BOS) and so

Post by :FI:Heloego » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Both of the Space Sim links are very interesting. Haven't done a Space Sim since Descent.
Does the RSI sim support TrackIR? Didn't see anything about support on their website.

As for BoS, If I do get it, it will be the Premium Edition.
...and wear your feckin' mask!!!!! :x