Ramping Up BOS Time This Weekend!

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Blue2
Forum Junky

Ramping Up BOS Time This Weekend!

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:35 am

IL-2 BOS is now 70% complete & if you haven't been paying attention, momentum is growing nicely now. The last 2 weeks seem to have been the tipping piont in terms of many naysayers being finally won over, as well as what seems to be a good number of flight sim newbies buying in. The major update ~10 days ago was when I saw things swing noticably. The addition of the custom-built Syndicate and Eagle servers this past weekend has cause another big surge of enthusiasm. I was gone last weekend & haven't flown since, so hope to jump on one tomorrow night & experience those a little.

Anyway, also had a lot of fun flying for a short time with Rambo last Friday. Planning to try & fly some this Saturday and possibly Sunday too, and I'm sure he'll be there some too. Just wanted to shout out to any of you who have the game already & invite you to PM me & arrange a time if any want to wing up & log some hours over the frozen Volga!

If you drop in unplanned, hop into TS (either the FI channel, or on the BOS TS server). Rambo clued me in on how to monitor 2 channels at once, so either or both of us will find you if you show up.
^:)
:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Re: Ramping Up BOS Time This Weekend!

Post by :FI:Nellip » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:50 pm

I have got a bit of online time in on BoS and will be online Sunday evening UK time. Plan to fly this if we have the numbers.
Olegs stalker

:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Re: Ramping Up BOS Time This Weekend!

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:33 pm

Well, let's see ... :-k
  • our TS server is back up again
  • my copy of BOS has been updated
  • it's Sunday so I'm easy to fly whatever our folk likes to do
I'll be around tonight ... :)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image