P.11 X-Mas Shoot Up

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

P.11 X-Mas Shoot Up

Post by :FI:Genosse » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:26 am

Folks!

If anyone of you should still be interested in it I'm going to host the annual P.11 Christmas mission on December 22nd, 2013. I dunno if I'll do it on Hyperlobby or not ... we'll see then.

Any takers?

Slàinte! ^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Mikester
The Unforseeable

Re: P.11 X-Mas Shoot Up

Post by :FI:Mikester » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:50 pm

frank if we get the FIBOW server up for these possible DF's we spoke about, I could always host on that, save bandwidth. I think we should invite our Java friends. They have been flying with us for a fair bit of the year and deserve a drink with the boys! :beer:
:FI:Armitage
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Great idea. I'll be there.

Mike whats up with the FIBOW server ? Need a hand ?
:FI:Mikester
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Mikester » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:45 pm

we just need to make sure it works, config file may need looking over and setup to to ensure no lag. The server only has 1gb ram so not sure how well il2 will run on this, its just a console system so hopefully ok. If we can get some good quality DF missions to test her out that would give us an idea. get the stats up and running that kinda stuff. Also I think It might need to latest HSFX added. So... by all means eamonn, have a wee look.
:FI:Blue2
Forum Junky

Post by :FI:Blue2 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:24 am

Count me in definitely, if I'm near my PC (travel details not yet sorted for Christmas). Actually kind of surprised you have to ask - don't we always have a great turnout for this?? We have when I've attended at least. Hopefully this year will be no different. :D

Btw I downloaded a mission pack of TB3 death matches from Mission 4 Today (made by one of the Jg26 guys - same bunch hosting the Cerberus SEOW campaign). I remember that when we tried those before, the mission we had started with all planes inside a hangar, and there was too much crashing & not enough taking off and dueling. Will see if there are some easier missions in this pack, and if so I'll send them along to you just in case the crowd is up for another laugh fest on the old TB3 this time as well. I always loved them in the past! :lol: \:D/ :lol:
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:43 am

Could we fly the TB3 missions this Sunday ? I'm looking for something fun and quick for Sunday
:FI:Nellip
Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Nellip » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi all

Well I am back in the land of the flying - rebuilt PC seems OK so far - so I should be OK to join tomorrow.

I have a couple of TB3 duel missions if we want to do something really silly :lol:

What version - I have 4,12,2 and HSFX 7.01 - is that where we are ?
Olegs stalker

Post Maniac 2nd Grade

Post by :FI:Armitage » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:48 pm

version 4.12.2 and/or HSFX 7.01 is where we are.