Sunday 22nd, 2013

Dates, News and Comments
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Sunday 22nd, 2013

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:24 am

Folks,

it's election day in Germermany today and I'm not sure if I'll make it to be there right in time to our IL-2 session because it could be that I'll be already to drunk/on my way to get drunk/already falling drunken asleep due to the expected outcome of this election ...

According to the surveys Mrs Merkel will make the race ... :O~ :O{

Anyhow, moreover my possible but for you certainly bearable absence Nephris is currently out heading for the "Wies'n" celebrating the Oktoberfest in Munich so unfortunately there won't be any JG42 campaign today. :(

Nonetheless, I'll try to join you ... sooner or later.

Prost!

Frank the dedicated Prussian ^:)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
:FI:Mikester
The Unforseeable

Re: Sunday 22nd, 2013

Post by :FI:Mikester » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:21 pm

Maybe we could host a Machine match style DF mission Turn fighter for first match and then a high alt fighter for next mission.

If we get enough Blue pilots this could be fun.

We were just talking about this on Friday, (Gadje prob not remember this though ;-)

I have a dedicated server setup on the Server, would need tested and stuff but I might be able to get it going for tonight. Might be best with a backup plan though. I got stuff on until around 5pm so will only give me a short amount of time to try get setup.

Frank if u are still around maybe you could tell the blue boys we would like to do something to give them a kick-in 8)

??
:FI:Sneaky_Russian
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Sneaky_Russian » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:24 pm

I know your clocks are ahead of ours Frank, but shouldnt that be "Septemberfest" :lol:

"The marksman hitteth the target partly by pulling, partly by letting go. The boatsman reacheth the landing partly by pulling, partly by letting go." (Egyptian proverb)
:FI:Genosse
Post Maniac General

Post by :FI:Genosse » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:08 pm

:FI:Sneaky_Russian wrote:I know your clocks are ahead of ours Frank, but shouldnt that be "Septemberfest" :lol:
That's quite simple, Andrew ... "Vorsprung durch Technik" (advance by technology) that is ... :shock: :lol:

Naw, actually I'm wondering myself why it's started right this weekend ... who knows the Bavarian anyway?
:FI:Mikester wrote:Frank if u are still around maybe you could tell the blue boys we would like to do something to give them a kick-in 8)
Will do that, Mike! :)
Nunc est bibendum - Let's start to drink!

Image Image
Zwerg
Beginner

Post by Zwerg » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:49 pm

I will be your embellish target this evening :-"
:FI:Mikester
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Mikester » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Great :-)

I'll setup server called "Fighting-Irish" on Hyper lobby.

You can also access the server by connecting to server fibow.co.uk:21000

Hope I can get something setup on time.

P39d2 v G2 mission 1

Tempest V A9 second mission

30 pilots 35 planes each site. misison 1 lasts 65 mins and mission 2 lasts 70 mins.
:FI:Gadje
The Unforseeable

Post by :FI:Gadje » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:49 pm

I've emailed three missions to you using Bessarabia and fighter aircraft that might be used there. G6Erla vs Yak9D, 190A-6 vs La5F and same 190 vs P-51C. Seem OK, basic machine match in Coop mode like we used to do 6v6's but 16 planes total. Could be edited down or up so not too many AI about. They should all take about an hour together so perhaps do these as a coop as well as the dogfight version?