Downloads from hell

Got a problem? Need some advice? Ask Unkle Fenster, he'll put you straight ;)
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Downloads from hell

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:29 pm

having major problems downloading the 4.09 mods, alot of the files are corrupted in different spots and or thr rar files are fecked any other suggestions other than downloading from AAA is there another site recommended.
"i will give thee a dog which i got in ireland. He is huge of limb,and for a follower equal to any man,Moreover, he hath a man's wit and will bark at thine enemy's but never at thy friends. He will see by each man's face whether he be ill or well disposed toward thee. He will give down his life foe thee. (The Icelandic Saga of Nial,c . AD 970-1014

:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Re: Downloads from hell

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:06 pm

W

I don't know if it's the same now, but when the mod first came out there were several mirror sites. If that is still the case, try another site. I had a similar problem. Another potential issue was d'l'g from two different sites. Don't do that.

F

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.
:FI:Airway
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Airway » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:54 pm

We have mirror, haven't we?
Image ImageImage
:FI:Wolfhound
Post Maniac 3rd Grade

Post by :FI:Wolfhound » Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:44 pm

have it sorted now guy's thanks .

dec
:FI:Falcon
Full Metal Ferret

Post by :FI:Falcon » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:38 am

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren't gonna be takin' away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."
- The history of Paul Revere's midnight ride, by Sarah Palin.